Haha isnt the point "what will look better on the road?"

55w or 35w? 55w sets wash out the color so theyre going to look pretty much the same. My 55w 10000k's look like 8000k's.

Edited by tristan560

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

This is like asking what should I get "beef and broccoli, Or sweet and sour chicken?" Well it depends on what chinese restaurant you go to right?

Come on people, do some research already. You can compare all the color charts you want, but depending on WHO you buy the HID's from you're pretty much getting nothing but useless responses from everyone here. You're 8000k from store A might be the same as a 5000k from store B. Then you're just shit out of luck on what you bought.

All of you need to read this.

http://www.intellexual.net/hid.html

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Very good read Performer. :good:

So doing a retro-fit kit is thee best way to maximize the light output from HID's, and to keep glare out of on-coming eyes.

Again, good read.

Now don't get me wrong, I personally can't stand the look of projectors on certain vehicles (Mine)

I personally love the look of a bulb conversion on trucks like mine and when ever I decide to get new bulbs and go with HID that's what I'll do.

I just posted that link to show what the REAL color ranges went to.

"My shit's bright, it's 30,000k."

Oh ok... :rolleyes:

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

im gettin 6k simply because it has the most output i have seen and still looks hella sick!
Come on people, do some research already. You can compare all the color charts you want, but depending on WHO you buy the HID's from you're pretty much getting nothing but useless responses from everyone here. You're 8000k from store A might be the same as a 5000k from store B. Then you're just shit out of luck on what you bought.

Can see the effort put out on trying to help Logan, but you mind saying WHO you're getting your 6K's from? Like I said, kinda depends on where you get them to say what shade they are actually.

I think we can all agree that numbers are just some decorative symbols the chinese like to write really big on their sweat shop made products in hopes that we see a big number and buy it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner