Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

I told him if he gets mine to me soon there will be lots of others that order. Just trying to do everyone a favor, and be the test pig.

Ray,

I thank you for being the test guy on this. I'm just worried because this is a lot of money that I will be sending through paypal and I want to make sure that its 100% legit. I'm no baller by any means and so money is real scarces for me. I'll just sit back and wait to see how your deal goes down.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I figured I'd go ahead and bump this backup. Ray any updates to your Rim status? :blush:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

still waiting....

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hey guys I'm back over here and I will on a more regular basis.........Rims take 5-6 weeks for delivery to get the 1/2 price offer but if you need rims faster than that we can work out something else even though the price will not be no where near as nice.....Almost the same as retail in most cases.........Also, for the guys that buy from me I have been advised by audio companies to let people know to put DEAF SQUAD SPONSORED in their sigs b/c DEAF SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT takes a tremendous loss to get you guys these deals. I have some major OTHER reasons for doing this right now and everyone will know why in a year from now......For the fastest response hit me up [email protected] and mention SMD and I'll get back to you asap.....

Thanks guys.......

Also don't forget to ask about audio hookups as well....

Where are you located? 4-5 weeks delivery is kind of long. I'm very impatient lol.

I'm in need of some 22'' asanti wheels, still unsure on what style.

Boxchev,

we are here in sac. and we can definately get you some asanti 22's!!

I just got a beautiful new set for my car, many styles to choose from with great pricing options.

(916) 729-3303 ask for Sunny,great guy & he'll take care of you.

WWW.GATELYAUDIO.COM

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

Boxchev,

we are here in sac. and we can definately get you some asanti 22's!!

I just got a beautiful new set for my car, many styles to choose from with great pricing options.

(916) 729-3303 ask for Sunny,great guy & he'll take care of you.

WWW.GATELYAUDIO.COM

Ouch post jacker. That not cool.

Archived