look into pedialyte. for real

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hahahaha "what are electrolytes? do ya even know?" great movie...

but to the OP, definitely agree with these guys, drink water, eat right, live life

LOL - I heard a guy say, "really, I like money too!" today in a random conversation. Couldn't help think of idiocracy.

Didn't read all the posts- just skimmed so sorry if this was answered, but I would ask why you think it's dehydration- are you not drinking much or at all? Make a habit of drinking multiple glasses of water throughout the day.G/L.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

LOL - I heard a guy say, "really, I like money too!" today in a random conversation. Couldn't help think of idiocracy.

Didn't read all the posts- just skimmed so sorry if this was answered, but I would ask why you think it's dehydration- are you not drinking much or at all? Make a habit of drinking multiple glasses of water throughout the day.G/L.

Well I have been hitten up the mountain dew,cherry coke,nestle lemon tea, and the ow so mighty ow so evil energy drinks pretty darn hard the last few weeks and I usaully always keep gatorade here at all times.

Been working on getting more water in me for 3 days now and think its helping but I was in bed at 10:00 with one killer headache and I usaully don't get headaches.

I geuss I'll just have to leave the pop alone and stick to the water more and get some pedalite when the stores reopen(rural area).

Thanks for the input guys.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Well I have been hitten up the mountain dew,cherry coke,nestle lemon tea, and the ow so mighty ow so evil energy drinks pretty darn hard the last few weeks and I usaully always keep gatorade here at all times.

Enjoy your kidney stone.

but in all seriousness, water is so easy to drink and it tastes GREAT once you get used to it, i personally dont drink soda unless its a mixed drink at a party. otherwise water for the win. and salt will definitely help too.

you could always get some flavored water like Propel, shit is delicious AND healthy (:

lance2.png

Just also remember, you can over do it as well. Just because you feel this way, don't start chugging water. The rule of thumb (or goal per day) is take your weight, divide it by 2 (this is how many ounces you should drink), divide that number 8 (8 oz of water) and that's how many 8 oz of water you should have each day (200lbs /2=100(ounces), 100 /8=12.5 or the 8x8 rule. Now of course if you are doing more and more sweating then drink more water. Just also be careful because too much salt with can dehydrate you and soda also dehydrates you.

:) Speaking of..I feel parched

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Well, if you have any EMT buddies, just have one of them start you a nice saleen drip IV. Couple bags and you will be as good as new.

I would be more than happy to hook you up if i was there.. Not too gentle (or really qualified) with a needle, but effective regardless...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Been working on getting more water in me for 3 days now and think its helping but I was in bed at 10:00 with one killer headache and I usaully don't get headaches.

I geuss I'll just have to leave the pop alone and stick to the water more and get some pedalite when the stores reopen(rural area).

Thanks for the input guys.

All the excessive caffiene is whats doin it to you man. Try to stay under 300 mg a day of caffiene and get half a gallon of water a day down. Pedialyte is a great choice if you are already dehydrated. Just sip on a quart throughout the day with water in between.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Thanks again to everyone.

I've been trying to sleep more as well. From 10 the other night till now I have only been up for hours at a time and try and get back on schedule today and have kept up with the propper liquids when I was awake.

I feel better but know it won't take much to back slide just yet.

Thanks for your help guys.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Drink gatoraid with every bottle u drink.. drink 2 bottles of water and u should be hydrated by 2 gatoraids..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>