All they did was steal some wood... They can be arrested for that right? Crushing cars isn't a good idea IMO...

Lets hope that the Iraqi didn't go home and become an insurgent and start lining the roads with mines for the soldiers...

Abuse of power IMO

Derp.

you also have to think though, in the area that they are in, looting of electronics from cars *they said looting the car.. * could be used to make bombs and stuff.. granted i think they went way overboard, but if your ordered to destroy something your gonna do it..

and we dont know the whole story, the media normally trys to portray the military as doing something bad even when they are just defending themself

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I need a tank...

x2! IMO they did go to the extreme for that.. I don't care if they were stealing wood, it's not like they were stealing something that cost a few hundred grand. Abuse of power in my eyes.

you also have to think though, in the area that they are in, looting of electronics from cars *they said looting the car.. * could be used to make bombs and stuff.. granted i think they went way overboard, but if your ordered to destroy something your gonna do it..

and we dont know the whole story, the media normally trys to portray the military as doing something bad even when they are just defending themself

There was nothing mentioned in that video of them saying looting the car, the one soldier said "we caught them looting so we're going to crush their car" or whatever. And I highly doubt they called that in, and their superior told them to crush their car...I just can't see that happening.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

well from the comfort of our homes here in the good ol USA we can give our 2 cents on the right and wrong but when your in hostile country and charged with the task of protecting the streets of bagdad or any other iraq city when the enemy and the non enemy look the same you have to make a judgement call on the spot and they used to cut off a hand when you stole so I think he got off lucky for stealing some one elses wood

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ok even if they said looting, they didnt say what, so it could have been the car for all we know.. the media always puts a horror story on us soldiers... and never gives the full details of what happened..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok even if they said looting, they didnt say what, so it could have been the car for all we know.. the media always puts a horror story on us soldiers... and never gives the full details of what happened..

agreed. Until youve been there and put in that situation don't judge any of them. They said they were caught looting. What if it was a disabled US vehicle or even worse yet a dead US body.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

welcome to 2003. And that's not a taxi, taxi's in Iraq have red fenders and quarter panels. In the beginning we had to establish who was in charge. You guys may think it was overboard but these people were steeling EVERYTHING and we did what we could to prevent that. Look how they are blowing each other up right now, they only respond to and respect the guy with the biggest stick, we showed ours and those assholes quit looting. The camera crew had an agenda there, that's why I never let one film me or anything I was involved in.

I saw this video a long time ago.

Anyone have friends or family that has gone over there? Talk to one of them. Then you will understand why these guys were so paranoid and why they did what they did. They cheered for America and our soldiers when Saddam was ousted, then they cursed us and blew up and sniped our soldiers the very next day.

I don't have an answer for the whole thing- I am just saying, I understand where the soldiers are coming from.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived