Perspective? Im sitting here defending the terrorist/extremist that fight my countries soldiers. I want the people to see sometimes that guy that just shot that bullet at you is just like you in the heart, fighting for his country. But the media doesnt tell you that, no one tells you that. They just tell you that their terrorist/extremist that want to kill you. And i dont need x amount of military training to be able to see the soldiers we fight are human-beings too.

The guy who just shot at you is not like you at heart. Most insurgents/ terrorist are religiously motivated and believe that what they are doing is God's wish/dream. We are fighting for different causes and usually insurgents are fighting for the country they are but more for the religious group they follow. Iraq's bigger problem is the different mixtures of religions..these people are killing each other (innocent civilians) over religions...not for some political BS we are there for. Granted taking out a US military member is always an added bonus.

What about the terrorist who blow themselves up in markets just to kill as many normal everyday innocent people (women, kids etc)? Are they just like you at heart? Do these terrorist really claim a country?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Perspective? Im sitting here defending the terrorist/extremist that fight my countries soldiers. I want the people to see sometimes that guy that just shot that bullet at you is just like you in the heart, fighting for his country. But the media doesnt tell you that, no one tells you that. They just tell you that their terrorist/extremist that want to kill you. And i dont need x amount of military training to be able to see the soldiers we fight are human-beings too.

would you be defending them if they walked into where you worked and popped one of your best friends in the head? you got to watch him die? Do you have any idea what the fuck is going on in the world? They are not fighting for their country. Tehy could give a fuck less. They are fighting for the qu'uran

They believe that by killing someone that opposes them that they are delivering god's will. That by strapping twenty lbs of dynamite to their chest and blwoing up anyone within a hundred feet they'll go to heaven and get sixteen virgins. They don't understand that their are many different views on life and religion. It's their way or the highway. Except their highway ends quickly with blood and violence.

I'd really love to know what your education level and job history is. The way I see it you'd be one of those fucking americans who go over there to fight alongside them and then when things go bad cry your eyes out that you are an american and shoulnd't be treated like the rest of them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That would be profiling just because he is middle eastern correct? You ASSUME he'll be shooting at you. This is something you'll never know.

Since when does signing up for the Military entitle you to judge whats going on over there? So if you Marines were given the order to destroy something and or someones home or engage the wrong ppl you'll do it even though you no it's wrong? The Military ain't perfect... Everyone has there fuck-ups.

X2!

My story of the iraqi teen was relayed to me by a very good friend who I would consider a brother. He is still fucked up over it to this day. They stopped the kid from getting the shit beat out of him and the next day they killed the kid in a firefight. So I didnt assume anything. ITs not my nature to speculate and assume and wont ever speak if I dont have something I feel is solid to back my thoughts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My story of the iraqi teen was relayed to me by a very good friend who I would consider a brother. He is still fucked up over it to this day. They stopped the kid from getting the shit beat out of him and the next day they killed the kid in a firefight. So I didnt assume anything. ITs not my nature to speculate and assume and wont ever speak if I dont have something I feel is solid to back my thoughts.

Now thats a totally diff perspective and very understandable that you say that. But how many times outta 100 does that happen? Ya know what I mean?

Derp.

Fuck you and everything you stand for. I'm sick that I've been deployed over and over for pieces of shit like you. You have proven over and over with your comments that you know nothing of this war, Iraq, Al Qaeda, or what have you.

Please stop commenting on shit you have no idea about. And if you support the terrorists, I vote ban.

:ban:

Since when does signing up for the Military entitle you to judge whats going on over there? So if you Marines were given the order to destroy something and or someones home or engage the wrong ppl you'll do it even though you no it's wrong? The Military ain't perfect... Everyone has there fuck-ups.

You took my statement out of context. Then, I was referring specifically to media exposure to military operations in theatre. If you haven't been there (or even worked at a job that required public affairs training), then you should not comment on it.

And once again, the united states military has thousands of years of experience and many wars supporting their decision making capabilities. Moreso than your ten minutes of reading a forum and watching a youtube video. Go study the Rules of Engagement or the Law of Land and Warfare, then tell me we were making poor decisions.

I didn't think we had fuckin supporters of terrorists on this site.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

And fuck. We are not at war with a country. Get that through your fucking heads.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i know thread locked but are you FUCKING SERIOUS...comparing terrorist pieces of shit to OUR BRAVE AMERICAN SOLDIERS...your fuckin wacked

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived