My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

Im kinda sitting in the same situation right now. Ive been nervous as fuck for the last month. Idk why. Shes been feeling sick and whatnot lately but she is a sickly person. Im just crossing my fingers that she gets her period this week or next.

But congrats.

my girl had her period for 2 months after she got prego... Just a fyi and she was on the mirana (sp?) but it wasnt placed right so 99.9% effective went to 0% effective damn it..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

my girl had her period for 2 months after she got prego... Just a fyi and she was on the mirana (sp?) but it wasnt placed right so 99.9% effective went to 0% effective damn it..

Lol are you even sure its yours?

Just sayin, some of your posts make it sound like you were framed ha

Back on topic, every teenager goes through this. I'm a freshman in college and my entire life that I have planned out would change if I got a girl knocked up. The only way to be safe is not to have sex at all. I know its easier to say than do lol. Like my mom always said, "think with the head on your shoulders".

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

well this is a good thing, tell her to get on birth control and sploog all in it ftw

best thing ever can NOT go wrong on BC everythings better on it

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Yeah, well I poked her like 2 months ago but it was for less than 30 seconds and I know I didn't bust, that might be the case but I don't even consider that sex because it was literally not even in all the way. But who knows.

I know that you said poke and that sounds silly as fuck. I don't understand why when every kid fucks for the first time they think they got her and all her friends pregnant too...

I have busted in a few chicks(multiple times) im fine.... your fine...

/thread

this thread is the exact reason i am still a virgin

im scared as hell

congrats on not having your life changed dramatically tho.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build