Second Skin Audio

What kind of box is this?

JZeFF

I cant tell from the video, and my lack of experience. But it looks pretty sick, and seems like an efficient way to fill a trunk.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

a subwoofer box.

Really its just a couple sealed boxes put together

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

I wasnt sure if it was 4 small ported boxes. It almost looked like the left two subs ported out in front of the rear left sub. And the same on the right side.

I actually think it looks pretty cool, lol.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

rattle rattle rattle.. the top of the box in the back isnt even down all the way.. otherwise, ive seen a similar set up my friend built, almost the same exact box like that. it does look good in person when its done right though.

and the one he built was sealed, so im assuming this is sealed, or very very tiny box for ported

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Looks like a bunch of small sealed boxes using somewhat of a beauty panel to be the top piece of the enclosures... Looks cool but I'm sure it's horrible in car because it's almost 100% choked off and just creates a shit ton of trunk rattle.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I wasnt sure if it was 4 small ported boxes. It almost looked like the left two subs ported out in front of the rear left sub. And the same on the right side.

I actually think it looks pretty cool, lol.

I believe what looks like a port may just be spacing so the baffles dont hit....it wouldnt look too bad if the craftsmanship was better... :sad:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived