Say Good Bye to Eclipse

Well I just got a press release from Fujitsu Ten today saying that they will no longer be selling the brand Eclipse and will continue to due bussiness as Fujitsu Ten in the OEM market. This is a sad day for the SQ world and my shop seeing that we only carry Kenwood and Eclipse for our head units. So it looks like we will have to look at getting a new line after CES, what a bummer. I just can't beleave that they pulled the plug on us dealers with no notice. So good bye Eclipse it was a good run with you over the last 15 years!

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

ive had a few

cd5425

cd3000

cd3100

avn5510

and i JUST bought a avn726e yesterday. :(

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

the price of my 8454 just rose lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just got in contact with our rep.. he knows nothing about this and was telling us he would send photos and the 2010 catalog back from CES regarding the new line of eclipse products.. IDK what's going on. He is going to call Fujitsu ten asap to confirm... I also pointed him to this thread...

the only press release he was made aware of was this one dated jan 6th 2010

http://www.fujitsu-ten.co.jp/english/relea...20100101_e.html

it's a press release from the president and makes no mention of closing or pulling the eclipse line..

The only news he had heard was some geographical areas will no longer be sales rep but direct factory dealers...

Wow i'll update this as soon as he gives me a call back or email..

This is not to say the OP is posting inaccurate info, it's just that our rep has not heard about this and was under the impression that he is going to CES to get info about eclpise's new line for 2010.. My rep could be totaly out of the loop and this may very indeed be what is going to happen to us as well.. just my rep has no info about this.

we have been an authorized dealer for over 8 years (mobile car audio Hawaii we are on the eclipse site as an authorized dealer)

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

Archived