Deer blasts the side of my truck

Only time it is funny is if you are on mushrooms.

:lol::clapping:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

:lol::clapping:

True story. I guess being the passenger and it not being your car helps. Imagine tripping and looking out the right of the car just as a deer rams the back. Pretty crazy.

And whoever said moose that shit aint funny. Up in Duluth der where I went to school they had some. I never saw one close up but I hear they are all legs and alot taller and bigger than you would think they are.

images-1.jpg

Crazy! Glad you are Ok though. Like MxMike800 said, shouldn't be all too hard to pop out those dents. You might be able to find the fender on the cheap at a parts yard. You might even get lucky to find the right color. Thank goodness it wasn't anything that took out you or your truck.

At night, the deer only see or pay attention to your headlights. Once the lights are past, they think all is well. I had a fawn run into the side of my truck once. No damage- it was at low speed. But just like you said, once I got the lights past the deer... bong!! right into the side of the truck.

The deer are Out right now, that's for sure. I have had to stop or swerve to miss 4 in the last 2 weeks. 2 nights ago, I nearly bit the big one with a doe head on.

Watch out for them guys.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived