You guys think we are the only planet with life?

Is there life on other planets ? No why cant there be life ? There can be from the religious aspect we are taught that there isnt. Now from any other point of view you could aurge that there could be right well sure but the earth is how old ? weve been here how long ? And if there is life on another planet then there design is the same as our for us to NEVER meet so that just goes back to is there life ......No and even if there was they are millions of light years away so would they ever make it here in ANY one of our life times ? NO so the simple answer is no

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

As for why I guess ask an atheist why they don't believe in God and you'll get the same answers from me on intelligent alien life.

whoa, this makes no sense. Atheists (myself) don't believe in imaginary people or things that were made up to keep people in line and put fear in them, but to compare that to actual LIVING beings that are potentially out there in space and on planets makes no sense. I won't get into this any further since the OP wanted this clean and also not star a "religous" war on here.

But to the OP, yes I do think there are other living things out there, human? no, but I am sure there are other species roaming around on the other planets, only a matter of time (maybe? lol) before we discover atleast one.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Think about this.

There are HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of stars and planets in a single Galaxy.

Think about that number for a minute.

100,000,000,000+ in just one galaxy.

Then there are over 500 BILLION galaxies in the Universe that we can see.

Thats 500,000,000,000 galaxies.

If you were to turn a all these galaxies into peas. They would still fill up a football stadium to the top.

So thats a potential of 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets. and we are just 1.

1/50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+

and thats just what we can see so far.

Out of those odds, its almost a certainty that another planet exists with our exact atmosphere, chemistry, size, solar system conditions.

I am sure there are many many planets just like ours.

So of course I think that at least another one of those planets holds life.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

haha, sounds like some one other then me watches the history/natgeo channel as well :) I watched that same exact episode ed

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

damn ed that mind blowin i did not think about it like that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

haha, sounds like some one other then me watches the history/natgeo channel as well :) I watched that same exact episode ed

ah, you mean the peas?

Yeah, I always knew about the immense numbers of galaxies. But that analogy was really interesting to me. It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

ah, you mean the peas?

Yeah, I always knew about the immense numbers of galaxies. But that analogy was really interesting to me. It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hella of a soup lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

ive argued this, and my conclusion for all the overly religious people out there who argue * god created us in his image, and only us* Why put a limit on gods creations?

I dont think we are alone, I just dont think we have evolved enough to be considered primitive in other species eyes.

and my question is this, why does it have to be earth like to have life on it? Just because we need oxygen to survive doesnt mean other humanoid species need it out there. Hell we found fossilized organisms on mars.. the ability to have life is out there. We just cant see it yet.

if we really did find fossilized organisms on mars...then there you go. proof that life on other planets does exist. they just dont have to be walking talking creatures. they can be green aliens...or they can be a planet full of micro organisms. still life. i do think there is life out there other than just us. we CANT be the only ones in this universe. i just dont find that realistic. going with what ed said.

Think about this.

There are HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of stars and planets in a single Galaxy.

Think about that number for a minute.

100,000,000,000+ in just one galaxy.

Then there are over 500 BILLION galaxies in the Universe that we can see.

Thats 500,000,000,000 galaxies.

If you were to turn a all these galaxies into peas. They would still fill up a football stadium to the top.

So thats a potential of 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets. and we are just 1.

1/50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+

and thats just what we can see so far.

Out of those odds, its almost a certainty that another planet exists with our exact atmosphere, chemistry, size, solar system conditions.

I am sure there are many many planets just like ours.

So of course I think that at least another one of those planets holds life.

i'm so intrigued by so many of your posts lol. freakin TON of planets. the galaxies are peas? and fills a stadium? so if the planets were peas...they'd fill up a LOT of stadiums. that's mind blowing to think about.

Hmmmmmm this is a topic I know a lot about, over the past semester I took a course in Astrobiology which is a new science studying the origins of life and the conditions required for life. There's an interesting video about the chances of us finding intelligent life this discusses similar to what Ed was talking about and it's called the Drake Equation.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived