Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

More like borrowing - you put down a deposit on the keg(s) and tap(s), and get it back when you return it. I have three kegs on hand always (only one full though) and 3 taps (including the kegerator) because you never know when a party will happen....

So basically you can keep it however long you want, its just not yours? Theres no way to actually buy one?

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Posted

yea, i had 3 half-barrel for three months. you just dont get your money back that you put down on them. and the tapper cost the most. because its usely $45 down on the tapper

Posted

So basically you can keep it however long you want, its just not yours? Theres no way to actually buy one?

Yeah - just go to a homebrew store, or a huge liquor store, and you can buy all kinds of taps. As far as owning a keg, just don't bring them back - let the store keep the deposit.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Posted
All I know at Bevmo out here in Sacramento, a Keg costs about $60-90 , and you can walk in and walk out in 5mins with on, and they have almost ANY BEER in keg form, I swear I even seen Corona- Which you cant even find at a bar...
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

DRAFT corona??

I only seen that once in GA

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

Speaking of rare corona, has anyone else found corona in a can?? I found a six pack of it 2 weeks ago and had to buy it lol...never seen it before.

Yeppers.......not bad stuff.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

Damn, you guys are pretty hardcore drinkers talkin bout kegs and shit. i usually just bring my own shit (usually its vodka).

i guess ill see what its like when i go to college this fall. :)

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

beer is best when its in glass

No way! Red party cups are where it's at!

And damn slinky, I'm sorry. I guess it must be different in high school out here in california. Speaking of high school, I only have 1 more day left of it!

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...