Mosin Posted January 17, 2010 Report Posted January 17, 2010 What happened to him? Dudes a fucking beast lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hJ4qKlO5uU...&feature=iv Derp.
flashlight_65 Posted January 17, 2010 Report Posted January 17, 2010 last i heard chuck norris whooped his ass My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Beanz Posted January 17, 2010 Report Posted January 17, 2010 Man that guys gets down That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Mosin Posted January 17, 2010 Author Report Posted January 17, 2010 last i heard chuck norris whooped his ass Derp.
LoudBlazer Posted January 17, 2010 Report Posted January 17, 2010 That dude scares me 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Mosin Posted January 17, 2010 Author Report Posted January 17, 2010 looks a ton like keith jardine Derp.
slugdub Posted January 17, 2010 Report Posted January 17, 2010 Holy shit, i must have missed that one back in the day.. or I don't remember. That was like before youtube. Found this though, pretty wild:
slugdub Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 Duuuuude! I was at a show tonight and the guy doing visuals put up a crazy bunch of Techno Viking clips and had him dancing on the screen, I just about flipped out. Long live TV!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.