OLDSKOOL78302 Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 VERY NICE!! HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312 4 12" KICKER COMPS 4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB" 2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS MLA MOD BIG 3 OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK 2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200" DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE
thehoe92 Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 It doesnt void the warranty, I did this to both of mine 3 years ago, and blew the T20001, twice... It was warrantied both times, I only sent the guts... sweet thank you! I might just do the same to my amp now so all you did was scuff it a little.. what grit? paint it with a few coats any wet sanding? how many coats of clear did you use? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Playa Named Joe Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 That is one of the sexiest RF amps I've ever seen. I like the new thing that they are doing, the like airbrushing, it's on the site, but I havn't seen anyone online. Atleast I think it's new. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
skavenger Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Posted January 18, 2010 sweet thank you!I might just do the same to my amp now so all you did was scuff it a little.. what grit? paint it with a few coats any wet sanding? how many coats of clear did you use? i just scuffed it a little with some scotch brite..coated with both...an BAM!!! hhaa
Bocaj Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 Color matched amps FTW. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
Bacy2k Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 shits sexy. you might just get a few hundred more watts out of that now Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
chevyhoe08 Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 i love it. think i am going to copy you on that idea. 2-18" Fi Btls 2-RF T2500-1bd box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz. Socal Box Designer/builder
treossi Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 tis bad ass Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Slinky Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 definitely bad ass DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.