Sonic Electronix

Do we make Subs and Amps anymore?

The main issue I have with bringing my production here ( And I would LOVE to bring my production here) is, Aside from the huge machinery costs to produce products correctly, Labor, insurance and workers comp kills any idea of bringing production home. and thats a small list of overhead costs. I'm sure I don't want to know the real hard numbers to build back home

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yes I would buy at 40% more, but I would expect better products. the crap today is all pretty much off the shelf parts, they will assemble, throw a dust cap on it with whoever the company is and then ship it off... then the companies buying can send it to the marketing department and come up with 10 different ways of saying how they re-invented the wheel...

the american work force when tasked can do anything, but now the workforce has become a liability to the company owners and the govt wants to dictate what the company should do, and of course we became lazy, I see it here, and see it in general discussions with people

You are in Cleveland and I'm fimiliar with Cleveland(Why does my spelling not look rite) as I spent summers there growing up. Does it hurt at all looking around to see all the factories shut down and the mills closed, any producers of metal gone,shipping disappering. Real men working in the factories breaking their backs. AMERICAN PRIDE leaveing. and not all of its their fault.

Our back bone is gone and there is too much to blame but no one willing to fix it. We all have excuses!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

The main issue I have with bringing my production here ( And I would LOVE to bring my production here) is, Aside from the huge machinery costs to produce products correctly, Labor, insurance and workers comp kills any idea of bringing production home. and thats a small list of overhead costs. I'm sure I don't want to know the real hard numbers to build back home

You make very valid points. I have been a 1 man operation with my dyno tuning business because of the additional costs that come with having an "employee" It is hard to put any money in the bank after what would go out in employee costs. I basically have friends and family that step up to help when I go on the road with Automotive and/or Motocycle dyno.

There has to be a solution. I am afraid of the GLOBE having the word China on it where it once read United States.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

T3 Audio is made in USA.

So is DC

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

You are in Cleveland and I'm fimiliar with Cleveland(Why does my spelling not look rite) as I spent summers there growing up. Does it hurt at all looking around to see all the factories shut down and the mills closed, any producers of metal gone,shipping disappering. Real men working in the factories breaking their backs. AMERICAN PRIDE leaveing. and not all of its their fault.

Our back bone is gone and there is too much to blame but no one willing to fix it. We all have excuses!

cleveland ... well ohio also ran out all the manufacturers... there is so much they can leech off

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

imagine owning a car audio shop with employees, then relying on the manufacturers to build something that will last 3 years... talk about hard...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

all of it?

Not sure on DC, I know the top levels of subs are.

And for T3 Audio, yes, 100%.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

imagine owning a car audio shop with employees, then relying on the manufacturers to build something that will last 3 years... talk about hard...

James I imagine that you must struggle with a buisness like you own and run since you deal with such a high (clinte tell). You do extremely high end installation rite. Number 1 I guess you have to trust your employees to the fullest and 2nd is probably insurances costs then the amount you have to put out per employee that doesn't go into their pocket.

I can only imagine how hard it is to own a company like that.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived