talkin your parents into getting you a tazer

are you fucking serious? lol what can i say so my mommy and daddy will buy me a taser? lol. take the training wheels off your bike first.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

start working out..and get some good friends that have your back...simple as that...im a small guy but i can scrap but i do have my limits and thats where having a lot of friends steps in...are you starting shit with people and not knowing how to end it without having a step up of defense...if thats the case you deserve to get your ass beat...

like others say carry a small pocket knife

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

you know what is even more effective when coming to self defense .....a fucking dildo, no one is gonna mess with that.

I just caught this one. Truth be told, I own one that you could beat someone to death with. He is named Mr Lumpy 2 feet long, heavy rubber, black and about the diameter of a can of stew.

I could post pics but.. you get the idea. It has saved my ass more than once but only as a door stopper (put it on hardwood floor behind a door and that door will not open).

images-1.jpg

I just caught this one. Truth be told, I own one that you could beat someone to death with. He is named Mr Lumpy 2 feet long, heavy rubber, black and about the diameter of a can of stew.

I could post pics but.. you get the idea. It has saved my ass more than once but only as a door stopper (put it on hardwood floor behind a door and that door will not open).

this is absolutely hysterical lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know around here, the rule of thumb is the length of a police badge. Police have opened my knife and held it up to their badge, which is i believe 4 inches in length.

TO OP

DO NOT TRY TO WALK UP TO A COP WITH YOUR KNIFE OUT TO MEASURE. you will prolly be shot....

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

^^words cant describe how many questions this could bring up, but it had me rollin :rofl:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived