Used fucking pillows...

I filed a claim for damaged package by UPS, the box looked fine and the object (alternator) actually had the manufacturers packaging PLUS extra 2 layers of bubble wrap PLUS an additional exterior cardboard box. It arrived looking perfect but didn't work- filed an insurance claim and was denied due to "Improper packaging".

I'm still trying to fight it, but after disputing things they're still saying improper packaging- hell they didn't let me look at how the buyer repackaged it for them, could be just thrown angrily back in the box for all I know. Really pisses me off, I hate shipping companies. Every person I've sold to online has told me how well I package shit and these bastards are going to fight me? I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars with them shipping stuff and they wont honor my claim?

Then a day after they denied my claim I had to go pick up my d3400 from their location- the battery says on the box "This side up" in more than one place.

The only way that damn battery isn't supposed to sit is upside down and guess how they tossed the box? Then they want to tell me they didn't handle things rough.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Man if i had came home to that, you would see a couple of these :censored: :censored: :censored: a couple of these : :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: some of these :cray: :cray: :cray: Then i would tell meade to bring his tahoe and i would stuff the fedex guy's head into the port and tell meade to turn it all the way up :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Had fucking pillows in it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but fedex is probably going to tell you to get bent if it was just packaged with pillows... I'd be stringing up whoever shipped it by the nuts for shipping my subs with pillows for packaging. And to the dude that was with the seller when he shipped it, you didn't think it was wrong that 90pound subs were being shipped with nothing but pillows for packaging?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

You will only get what you paid for the product. If you attempt to claim more you could be looking at fraud. Fed ex will also require paperwork showing the price as well as it would obviously need to have proper insurance too. Good luck.

THEY FORGED A SIGNATURE....that wins the case in my opinion . that is very shady company practice. i would have that drivers job....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I used to work at a Fedex hub in north VA a few years ago and it's a pretty rough job man. You're handling about one package every 5 seconds, your first priority is speed, second is space in the truck so it's like you are putting pieces of a puzzle together really quickly, turn this one sideways and put it here, put that one on top of this one, etc. You also have to check zip codes (non-sequential) against a plastic chart hanging on the side of your truck (and you can have two or three trucks!). All for about 8$ an hour!

All in all, priority #1: speed. If your package is heavy, don't expect to be handled gently as heavy packages take longer to move, etc. Sorry to see what happened to you man, I quit that job after 30 days its terrible conditions :( No symphathy for the driver's though, they should know better then to forge a signature and mishandle stuff like that. They're customer service reps, but they're not personally responsible if a customer doesn't sign for a package (financially anyway), so there's no excuse not to just leave a note, come back another day.

Thank god I'm on a first name basis with my UPS and Fedex guy, keeps them a little more accountable, and it builds a bit of loyalty so they don't trash my stuff! :D

Mikey - All jobs require quantity (speed) and quality to be efficient. If FEDEX has a problem with delivering a quality service then they need to be told so.

As for packaging with pillows, I dont imagine crating the subs would have helped considering how they were treated.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived