Min. upgrades for say 2500RMS

What are the min. upgrades for a 2000RMS amp and say at most another 500RMS? So a total of 2500RMS?

I believe my alt is a stock 105amp. unit.

Now let's not jump on electrical upgrades and say 4 D3100's or anything lol

How would the stock batt, alt and say a Kinetik HC 800 do?

edit - How about a MLA Module added to that mix. Is that gonna help?

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.

I'd like to know also for when i get my BTL

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

Your going to need a h/o alt to properly run that setup. Does no good to spend big money on big amps, then having to repair them because you skimped on electrical.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I ran my US AMPS MD3D (~underrated 2k amp) using stock 140amp alt, bigIII, MLA, 2 runs of 0/1 + & - , and 2 HC800's in the rear, and it was perfect. No light dimming, power never dropped below 13, etc.... So maybe that will help you OP..... Now my setup has changed.........just a little ;)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Looking at 2500Wrms out of a monoblock so that would be around 3500W draw at 70% efficiency, worst case voltage is 13.8 so 3500/13.8= around 250amps current minimum. So, you definately need atleast one run of GOOD 1/0 from the front to the back and you WILL need to do the big three. Your car uses between 40-60% of your stock alt depending on size. Lets say your car only uses 50% of it so thats only 50amps your alt can supply to your batts. That leaves you with 200 amps you need to supply to you amp. You will have to provide additional batteries who's aH adds up to 200 amps, such as two Kinetik HC2000s. That is the minimum electrical you would need and that is not ideal for daily use since you will be depending on batts more than alt.

I would suggest you upgrade your alt to a 200+amp alt and then go from there with say an HC1400 underhood and an HC2000 in back, or whatever brand you desire. Thats a nice daily electrical for 2500w rms. And one run of high qualtiy 1/0 would be sufficient, pos AND neg run would be helpful too.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

But if I keep gains low til I get sufficient electrical upgrades will the stock electrical with the HC800 be alright for now?

So to keep the 2500RMS happy I'm thinking:

200A alt.

2 Kinetik HC2000's

1 solid run of 0g.

Big 3 upgrade.

Possible MLA Module.

Optima Yellowtop in front.

Sound good? Anything that needs changing?

Derp.