Sonic Electronix

Customspeakerpods.com .... anyone have these installed?

Most of what I have seen looks good. I would def like to see something clean for the 98 newer blazer. Dual 6.5" would sell like hot cakes as there are ALOT of blazer owners on the forums. So far so good and customer service sounds good! Please oh please do something hot for the 98 newer blazer :)

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Most of what I have seen looks good. I would def like to see something clean for the 98 newer blazer. Dual 6.5" would sell like hot cakes as there are ALOT of blazer owners on the forums. So far so good and customer service sounds good! Please oh please do something hot for the 98 newer blazer :)

Yep. I love the ones in his avatar. If we could get something like that (color matched, hopefully), it'd be awesome.

was also wondering about a pillars,do you have or are you in the future going to offer anything for a pillars for components?

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

I have a set of the dual 6 1/2 & 5 1/4 pods for my front doors coming (Just like the pic in KILLERB's avitar), I will post up PICS OF THE INSTALL, and a VIDEO to show you all............. I'll be the BETA tester for SMD on these, im sure however that I'll be 10000% happy with them....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Update....

I recieved the pods in the mail yesterday, and just took some preliminary pictures of them using my cell phone. I have a set of RF Punch Comps going in them, and they wont be here for a few more days. I work a long week coming up, so the install pics, and video that I will make of the final outcome will take me a little as time is something I just dont have right now (Its a good thing though!) I promise I will not let you down. Anyways, the pods feel very nice. Very smooth cut/molded, and pretty thick TBH. I have sound deadener that im going to lay all over the back side of them, just like what I did on my q-logic kicks, should come out well. I cant wait to have these installed in my doors....

IMAGE_073.jpg

IMAGE_074.jpg

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Brandon, if your planning on doing any sets for Ford Rangers, I'd be glad to help you out in anyway I can with measurements/panels etc. :) I would love to own a pair of your pods in my 1997 Ranger :)

^x2

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

grats on those pods they look real nice!!

welcome to the forum!!and nice products!!

i didnt see any Monte Carlo pods,but wondering if u have any in stock?

mine is a 2001 monte carlo ss,long doors! a 6.5 mids n highs set per door perhaps!

-Thanks

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Archived