How do you cut wood?

Rainman215

ive got a table saw circular saw miter saw jig saw router. I use whatever I feel like at the time.

then for sanders I've got a bench top circular and belt sander. hand held sanders. hand held belt sanders, oscillating spindle sander.

not worried about the funky edges no more.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Table saw for as much as possible, Circular saw for some, jigsaw for the holes, random orbit handheld sanders

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Hitachi Circular saw in 2 different sizes for long cuts, Table saw for 45's, Makita jigsaw for little stuff, Ryobi router for circles.

Oh and I've seen my friend cut a 'trim panel' for an SPL build with a hammer. That was awesome.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i use home depot's vertical panel saw most of the time they never charge me besides i usually get free wood :)

when i do it myself i use a circular saw and sometimes jigsaw

i rarely use my router idk why i think a jig is easier and i use my hand to sand haha

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

I use a circular saw when i dont have access to a table saw. thats whats holding me back right now for my box :( well that and its cold as FUCK outside.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Everything starts on the panel saw then goes to the table saw. Only time I use a jig is when I have to freehand stuff. been known to freehand with my router now and then too :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

for you circular saw guys. do you clamp a level or something tothe wood and then cut or just free hand it. i made my own guide with some scraps of wood .... its basicly two 1/8th pieces of wood stacked ontop of eachother .... the bottom being my edge to line the cut up. and the top piece is for my saw "surface" to ride along. ill post pics tomorrow.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived