need good hids

bassHZ

I got mine from BiggBoy on here. I got a good deal and a good price. Now just gotta them them in lol. Rain doesnt help! I havent heard anything bad about his products! If you use my name in the comments they will refund you shipping cost!

www.biggboyenterprises.com

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

ddmtuning.com

i got 55w dual ballast 8k hids for 80 bucks shipped with a lifetime warrenty and they are awesome :)

whats the diffrence between the slim ballast and raptor ballast which one do u recomend on getting i want 8k output

cowboys_logo.gif

slim ballast are just slimmer, me and logan have the exact same hids and i love mine too

alright so are these realiable and good quality for just 40 bucks plus shipping it sounds to good to be true ???and i just dont wanna throw my money away

oo and does it include everything i need for installation or do i need to buy sepreate wiring or relays

Edited by jl_audio

cowboys_logo.gif

alright so are these realiable and good quality for just 40 bucks plus shipping it sounds to good to be true ???and i just dont wanna throw my money away

oo and does it include everything i need for installation or do i need to buy sepreate wiring or relays

should include everything unless you have DRL's you might need another relay but for 40 dollars you cant beat the quality and a lifetime warranty on top of that

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg