February 2010 SOTM Nominees - Stock Electrical Edition

Well it isnt 100% done so no video yet sorry( just missing the radio but it will be here wed so ill put up a video thursday before work :) )

its an 09 scion xD with a SS pca-1500d a SS splx-12 2ohm QVC sub, that took me like and hour to figure out how to wire, and once this darn radio gets here an SS vir-7870 headunit. Once I can get some money together im getting a better battery because even with the big 3 this one sub makes my lights dim super mega bad. BTW this is my first real build so its isnt that greatest but im proud of it and its LOOOOOOOUD. I got like 3 days worth of bumpin outta the sub before my radio went bye bye

build post link. this pictures are small but if you go further down I put up a few big one.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68522

I cant find battery terminals that hold 0gauge wire ANYWHERE in this town =/ so till I find them this has to do

dsc01594sw.jpg

dsc01595t.jpg

stock alt. this terminal is so short that I had to cut a small opening in my 0 gauge wire and put whatever connected to the alt onto the opening in the wire to make it work =/

dsc01596ps.jpg

if you look really close at the green arrows you can kinda see what I mean

dsc01597.jpg

and the star of the show =D my SS splx12 its in a 2cubic foot triangle box that I threw some legs on so it could fire up. tuned to 36hz 3 4x18inch porst :blink: and I made every single cut on this box with a freaking rotozip...rotozip + cutting an 39 inch line = fail. oh and dont mind the pvc pipes they were just to cut the port holes my aero porst will be here any day now

dsc01599t.jpg

dsc01598o.jpg

and to put the icing on the cake a SS sticker and a fake turbo badge :8)

dsc016032.jpg

well hope you guys like my little build and good luck to everyone! You all had some cool stuff goin on

Saving for the xxx18, xxx15000d batterys alts mids highs blah blah blah

list updated...3 spots left...

f-150 make sure you can get in there before the 3 are filled and k3n12ock give me pics and a link so i can add you...also whoever doesnt have a link please get me one and post your top 5 pics...please limit it to 5 pics

Here you go Chode:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68489

0107001559.jpg

1203092153a.jpg

DSCN1489.jpg

DSCN1490.jpg

DSCN1520.jpg

DSCN1518.jpg

hey k3n12ock where did you get that volt meter at? ive been trying to find one but no luck

I made a thread about it in the HOT DEALS section. Alot of people bought some. They have both red & blue ones now.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0

went out in the cold to make a quick random vid of our dirty ride lol the wind sucked

i needs mo powa hahaa :hairtrick:

bump for 3 more spots...lets get this competion goin SMD'rs hahaa :D

I guess I could try for SOTM again. :) All mine's electrical is stock, Aside from a 1 farad cap.

Not the loudest by any means and I'm borrowing components for the doors (props to good friends) :clapping: Anyways, just simple and clean. :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=26547

5 Pictures and 2 videos.

IMG_8572.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

IMG_8812.jpg

0618092031.jpg

0810092333a.jpg

th_MVI_8813.jpg

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived