Jump to content

need help talkin' my parents into this one


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd ask. If they say no find another concert closer.

Tell them how you get good grades etc etc. If you don't get good grades you should stay home and do some god damned homework.

Damn kids ;).

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

How I ask mom when I was 15..."going to stay at friends house, be back sunday" end of story

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Posted

I always used a worse case scenario followed by the actual question.

"Hey mom me and *insertname* are going this weekend to mexico to buy 20 kilos of cocaine and cook it into crack and sell it on the streets of compton, but could we go to the mall so we could just sell the crack there instead?"

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

They let you go once, why wouldn't they let you go again?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

id start by just askin them up front honestly, if you get a no start barganing with chores, homework, etc etc. if you get a yes, then you dont have to go thru all of that and it saves you so much time. no point in beatin around tha bush unless you have to

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Posted
I always used a worse case scenario followed by the actual question.

"Hey mom me and *insertname* are going this weekend to mexico to buy 20 kilos of cocaine and cook it into crack and sell it on the streets of compton, but could we go to the mall so we could just sell the crack there instead?"

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2954 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...