Jump to content

Erm, I Need Girl Help.


Recommended Posts

Posted

um. nevermind. I'm a pussy. haha.

fuck it. growing balls, telling her tomorrow. thanks for the advice i guess.

would tell her now, but shes asleep.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

What are you gonna get in trouble for liking a chick?

If you were coming out to your parents I could understand but you telling her you have a girlfriend isn't something to be scared of...man up and grow some balls...this is freakin retarded IMHO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

if you have trouble telling your parents your dating her your on the fast track to gettin p***y whipped. man up and just do it, whats the big deal? your actin like your tellin them shes pregnant

R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up.

New Project

[top secret]

149.0 db on music driver window open; so close

I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean....

I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Posted

bahahahah, idk guys, I'm just... idk.

I'm regret posting this now... haha.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

You: "hey mom. Did I tell you I have a girlfriend? Her name is xxxxxxx."

Mom: cool-story-bro.jpg

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted

Tell your parents that you are gay and that you like balls on your face. Then, while they still have that shocked look on their face, tell them you were kidding and that you have a girlfriend named "insertnamehere". They will be relieved that you have a girlfriend.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted

if she aint jail bate then i see no problem with it

just tell em u found someone n what knot, it aint no harder than that unless she pregnet lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...