whats the loudest you heard?

My old system with an Fi Q 12" off a Audiopipe AP-15001D @ 1ohm (1200w)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I've been in and around a lot of loud vehicles over the years... Loudest on music was among this group - Bob Perillo's old van w/ the 9 15" TSNS, Tommy's truck (Ho Problems), Pipo's setups, Neil Barber's 24 10s, Frankie Rio's Lexus, Randy Kubek aka Assman(the 24 15s + 30 10s) were soo brutal on the lows, G-Monk's 24 15s in the bandpass were brutal, and Steve Mick's 8 18" Solo-Xs to name a few. All were just absolutely insane how nasty they were on music, that it's hard to definitively pick one.

Hoping to add a few more to that list after I check out DJs 32 12s + Flipsid's 12 18s setup. Can't wait to see how sick they are in person and how they compare to the "elite" 59.9 bassracers of the past couple years.

Burps alone I've got to sit in Bob and Steve Cook's vans, both were soo loud to the point of almost making me ill.. The craziest part was that neither one was at full tilt and neither were full on extreme cars either.

I set a personal high this past night with my latest setup(see sig for info).. I think the numbers are pretty good so far and the sad part is that it's no where near the ones I've mentioned. I just wanna squeeze a 154 bassrace out of it before it gets walled off and turns into a full on 59.9 bassracer.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Assmans F150 w 24 15s and his Asstro with 30 10s....god damn those were SOOO SICK!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

a tahoe at a show in allentown with 8 10" bass tubes and 8 $70 amps, he had less then $1000 in the whole system and it was crazy loud and clear

sat in a walled tercel with 4 L7's and it was like someone was punchin me in the head, he had a 300 amp alt on it, LOL the alt was almost as big as the motor in the car

where do they have shows in allentown. hoping to have the truck done up by mid summer

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

loudest i have herd is my 6 18's that my dad uses for djing and then about 4 15's along with it in the top speakers which equals about 160 Db :):rolleyes:

please stop posting . you are the reason there is an ignore feature on forums.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

He went easy on me though, and only did a measly 162 and some change...

Oh wait, I sat in rowlands Orange van.. 12 12's on 20kwrms. Did like a 162 or 163 (before the final mods that brought him to the 164+ that he is hitting now) while I was in the fetel position on the pressure side LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pocihn8dP74

LOL at the grille flex^^

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

The loudest and best-sounding on music I've personally been in for any amount of time was Brantley Waites' Mitsubitsi Mighty Max with 24 JL Audio 12W6s and 9 Soundsteam Class A 6.0s. The truck is actually on the cover of the first Bass Mekanik CD. It was sooo powerful and accurate that it was unbelievable.

There are many, many others though that are also Certified Goundpounders....

Archived