Sonic Electronix

Dear T3 fans,

Since last year, JD and I have been working to develop a new product line for T3 Audio. The goal had also been to grow T3 into a larger company. JD had brought on new investors and a board of directors with experience in ownership and management of some of the largest car audio companies on the planet to aid in this growth. This meant T3 was to be backed by a large company with resources and experience. A board of directors and management team was put in place.

JD still owns T3 Audio, but would now have a team and a board to help him grow the company into a whole new level of business, where he does not have to do all jobs at all times. JD chose to move his personal focus onto the R&D, manufacturing of products and marketing only …. Where others would handle sales and management of the company. JD’s strong suit was hands on stuff…. And he decided to bring in strength where he was weak, and go to a level he could never reach on his own.

Plans for the business were set and production was slated to start with products planned to release early 2010. JD had set to have production done first in the Georgia facility and all looked good to go as we were very excited to get underway. Samples were built, photographed, and introduced on the web. Right before Production was scheduled to start, the board and management team decided to change JD's plans and have production completed up north, where many of the parts and deliveries were sent up north without JD’s knowledge or consent.. This would be OK, but JD would just change his plans and move up north 6 months early. This decision had obviously put a delay on the product line debut as moving warehouses and production facilities takes time. But plans were set to have production through Dec-Jan for a Feb. release. JD had made necessary arrangements and all was set until the management team decided to change plans AGAIN and reset the business structure.

Unfortunately these decisions are not being made in an instant, holding up production and release. These changes were forced by a board of directors now set in place…. Currently the focus of management is to get the full range/ components and lower models (T200-T1000) out to the distribution network that had already placed orders. It is frustrating to JD and I that our direct customer base has been put on hold while the higher models are sitting in limbo, and we are doing all we can to work with this board. This frustration can be felt from our customers and for that we apologize.

Since movement is not being made by the management team instantly, JD and I are making plans to have products available directly to our customers. The idea is that the lower end and middle road products will be available through the distribution network only, also with versions of the higher end models. JD and I will be building the high end models as soon as possible! Politics and a board of directors has made things difficult for us to do what we love to do…. But ultimately will ensure a solid future for T3 as

a business in whole.

We are doing our best. I know this has put a hinder on some of our customer's plans and wishes for the time being, and I cannot say exactly when we will start building the higher end models, but I assure you that it is on the top of our personal to do list. Much of the T1000 and down lines are already in distribution with some of the largest distributors in the business and for sale on the market….. it is the higher end stuff that we are struggling with the “system” over….. For all of those frustrated, I understand and apologize. We are just as frustrated as anyone else.

For all of those still supportive of JD and I and still interested in what we will have to offer, I thank you very deeply, and I can assure you will have something special for you in the future. Please keep your eyes peeled for new things, some of which have never been spoken of. JD,I and T3 are here to stay….. the growing pains will be worked through and figured out. Thank You! JD and ED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.s.

I would also like to add that we do not have an answer on when products will ship, when we do we will announce it.

And JD is not reachable on the forums right now as he is very busy with moving and setting new things up.

He can be reached at [email protected] but will be slow to respond.

I can be reached at [email protected], but will no longer speak on this subject.

Please understand I have posted everything I could.

Right now is an intermediary time for us, but once we are set up, we will have the website updated, new office phone number, and will have much more to talk about.

Thank you Thank you. I appreciate our fans and customers making this transition time as painless as could be.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

im sure the word uunicorn will go away soon, once Johnathon gets settled in and business really starts moving

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived