car went up in flames today

If you have power wire they could see the one in front IF you had the wire running from the front

BUt say it came with the car like that when you bought it

and did you have a system? cause damn you cant see shit in there did your subs melt?everything is all toasty and burnt

and nah dro wasn't talking chit all he was saying was where the pics and not saying like OHHH YOU SCAMMER YOU LIER nah all he asked was for pics and looking out for joobes. Im sure we all be looking out but we know dccavalier wouldn't do that but dro dont know him since he's new

would it matter? say you wired something wrong and it burnt down. would that be any different than if you drove the car wrong and got into an accident? insurance still pays for that, why not a system? :unknw:

you can still see the voice coil lol. at least im guessing thats what all that little wire is. car fires burn crazy hot. ive seen engines that look like candles, globs of melted metal.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

cut losses and eat the car audio

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

^^^^^^ We'll see ya lol

I am a newb to this forum, not to car audio by any means. Anyways sorry to hear about ur bad luck. Ive had something simular happen to me, i was driving tho, the dome light shorted and cought fire...long story short, about the same results lol.

Good luck on ur new ride, and keep us updated!!!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

would it matter? say you wired something wrong and it burnt down. would that be any different than if you drove the car wrong and got into an accident? insurance still pays for that, why not a system? :unknw:

you can still see the voice coil lol. at least im guessing thats what all that little wire is. car fires burn crazy hot. ive seen engines that look like candles, globs of melted metal.

Belive me insurence are dicks about shit like this unless its not in your insurence plan they may not cover it and if you tell them you wired it they'll say OH you burned down your own car they say you should have gotten a shop to do it.WHY???so they can sue them lol fucked up i know.

idk what his insurence plan is so im not sure and i doubt anybody will know but they could.do you have full coverage?

just like randomly ask them "hey say i had a system??? and when they answer the question then hang up and do the real call for the car fire

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

is everyone seriously a fucking dick? WOW.

No, apparantly just you. Dude just lost his car, anybody with any sense of decency would know when to not say anything if you don't have anything nice to say. Thats like if someone posted that their dad died, but didn't post any pictures, would you come up and say "Wow dude, no pics? You must have shot him then"

DC Cav, sorry for you loss man.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Belive me insurence are dicks about shit like this unless its not in your insurence plan they may not cover it and if you tell them you wired it they'll say OH you burned down your own car they say you should have gotten a shop to do it.WHY???so they can sue them lol fucked up i know.

idk what his insurence plan is so im not sure and i doubt anybody will know but they could.do you have full coverage?

just like randomly ask them "hey say i had a system??? and when they answer the question then hang up and do the real call for the car fire

damn... i need to go talk to my insurance agent next week.

No, apparantly just you. Dude just lost his car, anybody with any sense of decency would know when to not say anything if you don't have anything nice to say. Thats like if someone posted that their dad died, but didn't post any pictures, would you come up and say "Wow dude, no pics? You must have shot him then"

DC Cav, sorry for you loss man.

LMFAO!!!! daaaammmnnn thats fucked up. hahaha :rofl:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i dont have 4 18"s

thank you beanz, thats exactly what i ment.

its not about how big or little of a system you have or how many posts you have. its because you just joined this forum 11 days ago. so you are a new member, or a newb to the forum. so you dont know any of these people. so here you come on and talk about cavalier being up to something when we know he is trustworthy. your acting like all the "new members" on here. reacting quickly and getting butt hurt over nothing.

Thats false sure it says Dro joined the forum 11 days ago, but he has been on here before.

This is copied from a different topic.

just wondering if ya might know any of these people and who you are lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65565

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...amish&st=20 (DCsoundlabMN, formerly 150dbgp)

and 150dbgp... all are Vikings fans, all have a Trailblazer,all with a jensen HU, all have a 18"xl(with pics matching on each profile/build threads), all running a AQ2200, all Knu wiring.... just seems funny to me thats all. anyways beside sthat when are ya gona get that bish bangin mang

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

2010-02-13145200.jpg

2010-02-13145212.jpg

2010-02-13145224.jpg

2010-02-13145235.jpg

2010-02-13145249.jpg

2010-02-13145258.jpg

ok, so when i paid for the amp on tuesday, you told me that you couldnt ship the amp out until my funds were in your bank account, or on friday when you got paid. when i asked why, you said that it was because you just bought a new TRUCK....?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived