2x MECA event Fresno,CA

Ray

I know James and a few others were takin pics. I would think some would be posted up here soon ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I was to busy jumpin in and out of cars all day being "the mic monkey" to take pics or vids sorry

The ai truck did burb a 155 with one amp down and did a 124 drive by loseing another sub so 2 out of 4 were down

I did the 2nd loudest drive by with a 122.1 with on 15 inch sub in db3

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

we be ready for you bassick

Going down sukka's

LMAO......didn't see this until today.

The show was great. Ryan and Ray at Audio Innovations thanks for hosting the event I am so stoked in the turnout we had.

Aubrey, thanks for making the investment into M.E.C.A. and bringing out such a robust organization. This is definitely a fun organization to compete in. Having the combination of SQ and SPL at the same time with a bunch of other "Best Of ...." to compete for is outstanding.

It was great seeing the people out there yesterday competing for the first time. Fresno has always been fun to go to for shows, some of the best and worst shows I have ever been too. I even remember when Steve Meade first had his tahoe and was out there competing. Team BIO, Team Bring It, Team Sound Extreme....... lol

glad you all are enjoying the MECA format out west. i really think it is more affordable for the average guy to compete in compared to dbdrag...hope it continues! good work!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived