Jump to content

I just got word... HOE smashed????


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn. Glad you're o.k. Steve. The hoe and everything in it can be replaced but you can't.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Posted

not often someone gets rearended and people all over the country know exactly what might have gotten fucked up and feel so bad for the person

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

 

Posted

he's o.k. that's what's important,glad your o.k. steve.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Posted
Soo..... was it a toyota that rearended him? :crazy:
Price wants to know if you called "da amber lamps"?

Bad to hear, but those made me LOL.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Posted

:shok: I see rebuild vids......

Steve actually backed into the guy so we can bump his YOUTUBE numbers looking at the rebuild.....

Just Kiddin, Glad your ok, and I HOPE the guy had insurance, I want to see pics of "HER" car after hitting the "TANK" 'er "HOE"

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Posted

I feel a little sorry for the dambass who hit him, that would be like rearending a military tank.

I can see the conversation after impact.

Passenger- "Damn them SMD woofers hit hard, actually snapped my neck against the head rest"

Meade- "Actually, we just got rear ended"

Passenger- "Say whaaaaa"

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4593 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...