dsmdan's 05 Ram Quad Cab Blow-Through Build

Well it's pretty much done and it's violent to say the least. I love it. Pics to come a lil bit later.

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Alright here's the pics of the build process. Still need to clean up the wiring, get the other seat mounted, mount the RF amp, and get some bracing on the blow-thru port, it rattles a bit lol.

Here's what I came up with for wiring the subs.

DSCF00258x6.jpg

DSCF00268x6.jpg

Test wired to a .5 ohm load.

DSCF00298x6.jpg

RD D9 amp

DSCF00328x6.jpg

Started the box.

DSCF00138x6.jpg

Fiberglass on the full inside of the box.

DSCF00218x6.jpg

Subs mounted in box.

DSCF00348x6.jpg

Hole's cut. Used a roto-zip and a sawzall.

DSCF00388x6.jpg

DSCF00398x6.jpg

Me installing the battery's. Love my bert n ernie shirt haha.

DSCF00458x6.jpg

Batt's term mounting for now until I get some angle stock and make a real batt tray/rack. Still doesn't look bad with the strap haha.

DSCF00438x6.jpg

DSCF00448x6.jpg

Installed.

DSCF00468x6.jpg

DSCF00488x6.jpg

Installed for now, still need to fully finish.

DSCF00508x6.jpg

Subzzz

DSCF00558x6.jpg

Its loud! So far I love it. My grandmother called me about 11 pm and said turn it down b/c I woke her up and she's trying to sleep. She lives over 1/4 mile away haha.

Lemme know what you think, thanks!

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Its loud! So far I love it. My grandmother called me about 11 pm and said turn it down b/c I woke her up and she's trying to sleep. She lives over 1/4 mile away haha.

Lemme know what you think, thanks!

It's awesome! When you wake up your granny that lives 1/4 mile away, you know your banging :)

Time to get it metered...

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

dam looks sick. i really like the box. my had the sub baffle angled but dam straight up and down is amazing. differently going to build my next box like that. but imma have to do a bandpass.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

everything looks good except for 1 thing ....

the box sticking up over the bed .... i know, i know, the 18s are pretty much as tall as the bed, i woulda done something like king suv did in mels truck and angled them, to get the box where you could add a cover later.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

everything looks good except for 1 thing ....

the box sticking up over the bed .... i know, i know, the 18s are pretty much as tall as the bed, i woulda done something like king suv did in mels truck and angled them, to get the box where you could add a cover later.

yeah but if u get a leather tono cover like i got it. i have another almost 2 inches if i take the cross bars out and have the cover on the box. thats what im going to do once i get building my next one.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived