Sonic Electronix

then buy a bed cover.

I'm going to eventually

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

holy shit thats so sick perfectly clean amazing great job

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

That looks great Ray. Did they have the boot available in that length? I plan on using windshield urethane to seal mine. And bedliner on the box.

The kit I got came in a 17 ft length then I urethaned the channel as I beaded it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i buy boot by the FT

most of my cut's are 13ft

and thanks

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Damn Ray does everything you do have to look perfect? hahah

This is exactly what I was thinking. That shit is nice.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I've thought it would be cool to use one of those diamond plated tool boxes as a box cover for a small blowthrough.

been done already.

corona_jeff did a buddy of ours f-350.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

To the OP you have 4 options..

A. Do it, and hope to hell it doesn't rain. ;)

B. Do it right, accordian seal it, make no gaps between box seal with silicon, bed line or waterproof paint it the box and wait for bed cover. :D

C. Don't do it and just wait for bed cover. :(

D. Or, do as my red neck friends would, get a waterproof tarp and duct tape the shit on. :P

BTW Ray, you got you're shit perfect. Almost looks factory. I think that might be too hard for a lot of people to do on here.. always changing. You would eventually get bored or find something better. Still, looks bad ass!!

Anyways my .02 cents

Edited by Wastehog

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4