March 2010 SOTM Nominees

this is no t-shirt give-away. serious rewards for serious hard work. I likey.

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

OK, so that everyone is on the same page . . . I realize Bulletinjection was j/k, but he raises a good point . . . page 7 of the Brutus Owners' Manual shows that the 2610D requires a 250 Amp fuse. So, it's a no-go. Some simple math tells me that is enough fusing for a Class D amplifier to make an honest 2,500 watts RMS.

There is no criteria here about claimed power ratings of amplifiers - only fuse sizes, this is to LEVEL the playing field. Now, I know a great many SMD Members have BIG GIANT amplifiers . . . so . . . SOTM in March isn't for you . . . but SOTM in an upcoming month WILL BE. BUT, you guys all know of an SMD Member that isn't as lucky as you and doesn't have the kind of money to throw down on an amp that some of us do. SOTM this month is for THEM!

So, do your best to help nominate those SMD Members that you KNOW can benefit from winning this awesome amp! And . . . if we have another GREAT showing for SOTM like we did in February (we look at more than just votes), I can GUARANTEE YOU that we will have many more great SOTMs in front of us!

Finally, for those of you that get nominated, I'd take Steve's advice about how to WIN SOTM from the Feb 2010 Newsletter . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

my dads build

Sido501in9 is his screen name

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p;hl=sido501in9

his equipment

Two DC level 4 15" subs

Two MB Quart RSH 10" subs

Fusion 6.5" PowerPlant components (front)

Fusion 5.25" PowerPlant components (back)

Audiopipe AP2004

Audiopipe AP8001D

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Well, does it have in excess of 100 amps of fusing? What brand is it?

Idek, its the same as punkrok's, a3000db, so actually nvm I thought it was 1.5k rms but i'm seeing 1.8@2ohms. My fault.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Damn this sucks! My current amp has 3 40amp fuses... I was wanting to get rid of my audioque 1200d, Get another Q and switch to sundown anyways!!! Maaaan I almost fit into a system of the month category for once!!!

your time will come. I like both nominations so far. my daily driver falls into this category but is far worhty of the sotm.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived