Second Skin Audio

New Big Perms ProtoType!

AkPride

^^^ lol true that

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

" He's the Fast & Furious of the audio world."

That is a fuckton load of comedy

1998 S10

(Custom din.5 frame)

SONY H/U - 1 Din

Memphis EQ - .5 Din

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Dash Plates)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 220.1 (Door components)

Cerwin Vega Stealth Amp 500.1 (SVC 4OHM tied at 2OHM to monoblock)

2 10 Inch Polk Competition Subs

2 4/6 Plates

2 6.5 Components

Stock Alternator

Hey, goinglow(on men) put up some video proof of your Big Sperm woofers getting down. DD has enough proof of their quality, hell there's a reason record holders use DD subs.

Gettem Team HT! :D

Creative lol :good:

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I don't know whats the bigger fail, this thread or the fact it took me 3 days to figure out a mod added ''they call me the king of fail" in and that wasn't actually him

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I don't know whats the bigger fail, this thread or the fact it took me 3 days to figure out a mod added ''they call me the king of fail" in and that wasn't actually him

Omg good catch! Roflmao! :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

lol a year to late who f@@@@@@ cares. if you live in alaska why dont you come hear his subs and then talk all the smack you want but i know these subs will keep you from talking smack. do you have a single 15 that does 145 db by it self. probally not. so if u dont know about these subs then dont talk smack

I've heard the Big Sperms, not impressed at all. I'm guessing you're the nut hanger who spent close to $4,000 on two 21"/18" in shoddy boxes with max rated amps on a bluetop in a shitty expedition.

I've even talked with Josh and all he did was talk about his "shop" no one has ever seen which happens to be in New Mexico, and then shit talk FI and someone else I'm not going to name because that's just going to cause drama on someone who is seriously useless. Then shit his pants when he found out I had 5 RF T4000s, and even went so far as to tell me RF has his back on the competitions and they would let him know if anyone in Alaska had T4000s. Then he begged to buy three of them...begged and pleaded, lol. Then talked about his subs blowing out competitions doing over 160 easily on his crown amp. Then the ONLY time he actually jumped on a termlab did a....151.3 if I recall correctly on four 18" sperms and 8,000 watts RMS.

No one in Alaska takes Josh or his rebadged subs (hand assembled is all they are, just horribly done TCs) seriously. Just a bunch of kids who browse Craigslist and blast their shoddy setups in grocery store parking lots, lol. :lol:

Besides, I was doing 156+ legal on music :pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

although im new to the forums, just wanna put in my 2cents.

i think every sub or speaker should be judged on its merit, how its installed and designed.

i have no idea, but these big perm subs could well be half decent..

but the problem i have is when people try to talk things up as the best thing since sliced bread when they have absolutely no proof of their work to back it up. How can he even compare these things to smd woofers? if there so good dont you think everyone would be drooling over them like they do smd's?

so to these guys talking smack about how awesome these woofers are and 1 15 does 145db, if your gonna talk smack at least make it a figure people would be impressed by, man the fuck up and put them head to head against a smd woofer or in fact any high end sub and prove to everyone that these things are sooo much better.

until you make a name for yourself your just another face in the crowd, so either stand up or sit the fuck down but dont talk smack when you aint proved shit.

rant over. haha

Archived