Jump to content

The Hellen Keller Experience


Recommended Posts

Posted

nothing happened. I must of missed something?

Edit: after looking around at some other sites, I guess that's what's suppose to happen..

I must be too young to understand teh lulz, somebody enlighten me..

Hellen Keller was blind and deaf. The black screen and no sound on the page I linked is supposed to be a joke about us experiencing how she lived.

Posted

Was

yep, forgot that she was dead. I was thinking of the other girl that was deaf and blind (atleast i think there was?)

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Besides, if she was still alive, she wouldn't be able to see us laughing about it. :P

bravo for that statement hahahahaha

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1995 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...