You know you're a basshead WHEN

If you turn down an offer to go to the bar and get free drinks all night just to rewire your system in an unheated garage when it's 7 degrees out.

When you look for a job that would require you to drive your car during working hours so you can get paid while you bump.

When kids driving past your house bumping pisses you off. Not because it's obnoxious, but because their shit is so weak.

When your 'temporary' setup costs nearly twice as much as you paid for the car.

When you replace your coffee table in your living room with sawhorses so you can work on boxes in your house.

When you dont care how cold it is (or snowing) you bump with all your windows down in the middle of a Minnesota winter! :D:clapping: :clapping:

I drive around with the heater off until the windows fog/frost back up just to keep a higher voltage.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

you know your a basshead when you measure the trunk of the car before buying it off the lot

This is so what i did with all my rides lmao

I made the dealer fold down my seats and everything right there on the lot before i got the car i wanted.

LOL I did this to, the guy was like wtf is he doing. Buy the car around the system. :D

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

Autruche: your last one is full of win. I do the same damn thing lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

you know your a basshead when you have read most of these to your girlfriend/wife and your the only one laughing

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

(Adding to Autruche)

When you hate rainy and cold nights - not for the weather but it means you have to have your full beams/fogs, wipers, blower and heated mirrors and back window all running which drops your voltage. I have a 70a stock alternator and I need every bit of juice going to the bass!!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

When you have a car and no license and already have a completely decked out system in it. When you spend gas money on that car thats not being driven simply because you sit in it at idle bumpin new chopped and screwed playlists you have downloaded. When you spend money on the system instead of replacing the ac compressor because you know either way youll have the windows down bumpin music instead of using the ac.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

when you're not sure why you dated a girl who didn't like the doof doof

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

When you use 6gb of data since christmas on your new verizon phone getting on this forum:-) and the limit is 4gb

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

you know your a basshead when you feel like your not doing anything because you havent bought anything for your car in a couple of days. And when you have a standing Shopping Cart on like 4-5 different websites with the stuff you want for your system, and plan on spending your next paycheck buying it all. :)

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived