dipping is worse than smoking in my opinion, both fail, i also started smoking as a mechanic, now i can't quit, it's not that easy, it's gunna be hard, i've tried it before, it becomes a part of your life, and a part of your routine, like bass does, imagine cutting that out of your life... maybe it's just my opinion on it, everyone is different

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

you obviously don't exercise treo. hahha

i dropped a minute on my run time when i quit smoking. dipping is still bad but only bad for your mouth. smoking is bad for your whole body

dipping is worse than smoking in my opinion, both fail, i also started smoking as a mechanic, now i can't quit, it's not that easy, it's gunna be hard, i've tried it before, it becomes a part of your life, and a part of your routine, like bass does, imagine cutting that out of your life... maybe it's just my opinion on it, everyone is different

Switch to the cigaretts from untreated tobaco, where no aromizers, helpers for burning faster and espacialy no ammonia on (ammonia is the mystik of Marlboro).

Ammonia imitate nikotin but it come doublefast in ur blood so u got more adicction to smoke. I switche vew years ago and i reduce my cigarettesmokin for a half

from one day to another.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I've never dipped, my friend used to it, I just thought it seemed nasty plus I've seen pics like the ones above...

I never really got addicted to cigs, I'll smoke on occasion like if I'm drinking or really stressing...I bought a pack of Marlboro Menthol Lights today just b/c, no good reason.

Whenever I needed to quit something like vicodins, weed, thizz, or w/e I just stopped and after a couple days the urge went away...I occasionally popped a vico or an x...trees I'm just getting back into because it helps relieve the stress of thinking about my ex

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Smoking may be bad for me but me not smoking is bad for other people.

I have BAD anger issues when I start fiending for nicotine and I usually run out of smokes at the same time something goes drastically wrong. Like the littlest things send me into a blind rage. Yesterday, I ran out of smokes at the exact time I realized the tuning on the box I just finished is off and went nuclear.

I'd die without my Camels. Ironically, they'll kill me one day.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

look at all the positive things that can come from not smoking 1:save money 2:can finally enjoy the little things with out thinking smoking will make it better 3:wont be crabby cause you havent smoked 4:your gonna live a healthy life n not have to depend on something to cheer you up cause really your friends and family should bee the ones to help with that, as for tips buy packs of gum and chew everytime you get the urge/ change your daily routen n be spontanious n be happy kinda like a new beginning cause your free from this very addicting substance....... anyway two thumbs up bro i dont know you but im proud to see someone try i mean whats the worse that can happend by you stopping? but living a better life, god bless 1