A underneath view of the shelf brackets the hold the rack up.SSPX0542.jpgSSPX0541.jpgSSPX0543.jpg

Some new stuff i just got, 3 sets of JL coaxials, anl fuses, 4awg and 1/0awg ring terminals.

SSPX0549.jpg

Carpeting the top peice.

SSPX0550.jpg

Front peice is all painted and carpeted now.

SSPX0553.jpg

Amps are now mounted. Thanks to those "rubber mounting thingys" that bassl0ver told me about, ill have minimal vibration. Thanks brobiggrin.gif

SSPX0554.jpg

Waiting for wires to be ran.

SSPX0555.jpg

Now just waiting for a pair of subs to go underneath.

SSPX0557.jpg

All done for now. Let me know if i missed anything.

SSPX0559.jpg

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Was my coin/cup holder from the dash. Took it out and dremeled out all the guts.

SSPX0560.jpg

The brackets for my bass remotes.

SSPX0561.jpg

Mounted the bass remotes inside the old coin/cup holder.

SSPX0562.jpg

Here it is mounted in the dash.

SSPX0563.jpg

The Kenwood KVT-512

SSPX0564.jpg

A view of the port with the back seat in.

SSPX0566.jpg

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Looks good, especially for being your first build....

Thanks alot guys biggrin.gif

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

looks good, just one question, is that speaker box carpet you are using or regular carpet?

1996 GMC YUKON 2dr

Eclipse cd5000

six- Soundstream T5 12's in 13^ft tuned to 30.4hz,43.04hz, and 53.53hz soundoff

149.8 on TL in kick,150.0 SEALED in kick 147.8 SB4

3 RF T5002's--------------going to 3 Soundstream DTR1.3400D's

two- Stinger sp1000's----going to two- BATCAP 4000's

2 140 amp alternators---going to 300amp Ohio Generator

2 runs 1/0ga, big 3-------going to 4 runs 1/0g + and 3 runs 1/0g -

MB Quart QSD 6.5's in doors---soon to come

my build log HERE!!!! check it out!

looks good for your first man, and by the way, the only way you would lern is by trial and error! good stuff and make a video

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Amps are now mounted. Thanks to those "rubber mounting thingys" that bassl0ver told me about, ill have minimal vibration. Thanks bro

Its bassl0va BTW ;) . No probs though, it happens alot.

As long as your amps are happy. can't wait for some vids of this going :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

if you ever do a rebuild this style box would work great for you

fdsfsd.jpg

i bet you this design would be way louder than what you did

looks pretty good, looks like you got real creative with the space you had

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

get a touch pad, its a remote that goes in line with the RCA. having 2 remote gains for subs in the same box is a bad idea. your gains will never be the same and the subs will be fighting each other.

sorry im only talking about problems. just trying to help.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

get a touch pad, its a remote that goes in line with the RCA. having 2 remote gains for subs in the same box is a bad idea. your gains will never be the same and the subs will be fighting each other.

sorry im only talking about problems. just trying to help.

All he has to do is get a set of short RCA's and run em from the output of the Master Amp and to the Imput of the Slave amp, then you will only need one gain knob, as the 1st amp will control the gains of both amps.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived