Sundown Audio

Crescendo 3KWP Amp

moh.vze.com

I'll end up with a 3KWP and a 10000C4 or two. If the gold bothers me too much, I'll buy some plexi and mount them inverted.

It's really a flat, muted, very understated gold. The online pics are nothing like the actual amp...I'd venture to say it's closer to an antiqued brass than gold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im really considering selling my ap 3000's and getting 1 of these amps, i know there zenon board and the shit, but what type of electrical would i need to do it at .5 daily with no problems, i currently have a dc 290, stock battery, 2 group 31's and 4 runs of 0 gauge from front to back..ive never played around with wiring amps real low before so im kinda nervous lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

:justanotherinternetboner:

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived