Exo's new 150 db video

If its a 150 then Congrats.

Personally, I only trust legalized dB Drag scores cause thats what I have gone by for 15 years.

So a TL, sealed on windshield would show me actual score.

And it would be fun to see the meter used here compared to a legal dB drag reading. I am curious as to what the difference is.

And what is Dave's name? I know almost every record holder.

And just to clear up some mis-info, there was never a World Finals in Canada.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

anyway, you go build that wall Exo and best of luck with it.

Thanks Steve - I'll keep you posted on the build progress & stuff :)

but hey,

Wanna make things fun?-->

How about: if I don't get a 150db on the TermLab, I'll make a TOTALLY kickass video just for your channel!

But... if I DO get a 150 on the TermLab, you have to share your TL scores with us too! I wanna know ;) lol

Whata' yah say mate?

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

now that is a bet^

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

does anybody have daves web address thanks

his email is [email protected] but if you go to www.newenglandspl.com he has his own link on that site to his own website i believe with a bunch of pics of the boxes hes made and stuff

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

no one called anyone a liar and i already said that. Im just saying that mic isnt a TL so it doesnt count. You say its within 2db of a TL. I have never in my life heard someone say anything BUT that. No matter what brand it is, everyone says their meter is within "1db of the TL". If i came here on my own site and showed everyone i did a 165 on some strange meter, people would question me too.

the only way to settle this is to drop that same setup back in and call your good friend the head dbdrag judge....find out when the next show is, and get on the TL. If you cant do that, i understand.....i guess we will never know then.

anyway, settle down, im not dissing my man Exo. I am simply calling it like i see it. Talk about defensive - BTW: if that thing can really do those numbers you should take it directly to the next show and clean house.....that would be one of the loudest single sub, single amp, single battery caravans on the planet.

i gotta question, if your such a seasoned DB vet, why does someone else build your boxes? Just a question, dont get all defensive......ive just never seen someone so dedicated to SPL have somoene else build there shit.

To be honest I'm giggling not taking this serious at all.. I know its coming across as aggressive or defensive and for that I'm sorry bro, I'm just really stating facts. Actually this is fun 'cuz I know the reality. Like I said the ONLY thing that matters to ME is competition results, I'm glad you feel the same, however I couldn't find your comp results for some reason... but feel free to search mine up; actually here's my NESPL results, went to many others with 100% winning percentage but I digress: http://newenglandspl.com/modern_corporate_005.htm I pick a class and build for it. I had a decent season but I am kinda disappointed about the 2 2nd places, meh I was running a ghetto set up most the season and hey, you cant win them all I guess. But I never said I'm the MAN when it comes to SPL competitions though I do have some knowledge and experience... there is always some one louder & lower out there, I mean look at flipsid and Iceman. But Dave The Box Guy is the MAN, 95 % of ALL the winning competitors in NESPL have his box's in their rides, and many from USACi's Northeast and so do I, why? cuz he is a genius, he has more skill and knowledge about SPL then 99% of the people on the planet. Not only that he is my good friend so if a box I build were to do same numbers as his I'd still rock his box's just to support his biz. I'm sure you can understand that, supporting friends.

And I def will be taking this set up to competition this season and I actually do expect to do well. It will do at least a 154 on TL in competition on one 15 this year in my SUV, then I'll throw both subs in and try to actually get loud, I always do the things I say I will do btw.

Lets make this interesting: I love betting when I know the results, its like betting cash that Lebron James is going to be a good basketball player...

2009 NESPL Most Improved Stock Competitor SPL

To see videos of 1 15" do'n a 150, 2 15's do'n a 150 @ 38-42 hertz and a trunk w/ 4 12's doing a 150 @ 37-39 hertz click this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSoundstreamBil

popcorn.gif

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Thanks Steve - I'll keep you posted on the build progress & stuff :)

but hey,

Wanna make things fun?-->

How about: if I don't get a 150db on the TermLab, I'll make a TOTALLY kickass video just for your channel!

But... if I DO get a 150 on the TermLab, you have to share your TL scores with us too! I wanna know ;) lol

Whata' yah say mate?

nahh i dont need another video and my TL scores are documented, at shows......just been since 2005 since i have been serious about competing. TONS of my scores from 2002 to 2005 are missing off the DBDRAG website which is partially the reason i lost interest....i sent in emails to wayne and never heard an answer. It was like all that work was for nothing. I think because some of those years i wasnt a "member" so instead of leaving the scores up they were taken down. Make no mistake about it. 2 systems ago, back in 2004, 2005 i was doing 156.5 at the dash and 157.4 on the kick, official, at DBDRAG and USAC contests. 158's at the dash with the front windows down on music. (im on the SAME box currently) I did a 164 at the dash and iirc a 167 in the kick on a mic just like the one you are using. Thats why im not ever really believing it if its not a true TL. Sorry.

Maybe when my windows 7 update gets done, i will play with it and see what its doing now since it is VERY MUCH MORE loud then it was back then. Its also 10x cleaner sounding too though and the RTA, when its done being updated, will be put into use as well. (i know there is a win7 update for TL/USB but not for the .net system i have)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

Guess what the battery is.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

nahh i dont need another video and my TL scores are documented, at shows......just been since 2005 since i have been serious about competing. TONS of my scores from 2002 to 2005 are missing off the DBDRAG website which is partially the reason i lost interest....i sent in emails to wayne and never heard an answer. It was like all that work was for nothing. I think because some of those years i wasnt a "member" so instead of leaving the scores up they were taken down. Make no mistake about it. 2 systems ago, back in 2004, 2005 i was doing 156.5 at the dash and 157.4 on the kick, official, at DBDRAG and USAC contests. 158's at the dash with the front windows down on music. (im on the SAME box currently) I did a 164 at the dash and iirc a 167 in the kick on a mic just like the one you are using. Thats why im not ever really believing it if its not a true TL. Sorry.

Maybe when my windows 7 update gets done, i will play with it and see what its doing now since it is VERY MUCH MORE loud then it was back then. Its also 10x cleaner sounding too though and the RTA, when its done being updated, will be put into use as well. (i know there is a win7 update for TL/USB but not for the .net system i have)

I totally understand how frustrating that would be. And in that, I really don't blame you for feeling that way about it - I 100% agree, that's gimp of them to essentially erase all that time & work you put into getting onto those top lists.

I just thought it would be fun to put a little twist on things, and see how high our numbers got :)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Archived