Sonic Electronix

what shop is this? I'm originally from that area. (My folks live in Edinboro and have alot of relatives in the canadohta lake/union City area. )

Cool deal, my dad is going to school in Edinboro and i'm at Penn State Behrend in Erie. I am almost positive it was at Elite Car Audio. I went to 4 shops that day, i was unimpressed with this one shop to say the least.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

To the OP:

eBay is your friend!

I got my Hifonics Brutus 2010d for $225 shipped!

And I highly suggest learning how to install the stuff yourself, join a forum about your car and keep asking questions here.

This is how you get shit done :)

I know, but I just wanted to see how much the stereos I wanted costed at a shop so I wouldn't have to wait 3 days :D

I have a Volkswagen, and vwvortex is a very great place to go to. As well as here with the people willing to help everyone out. I'm here to learn :D And still learning, but I think I ask too many questions in the chat, it's starting to piss people off. >:D

id like to think im an honest salesman when i sell stuff.... i always suggest a battery over a cap, try to get customers to buy subs with certain ohm loads to match certain amps, and give honest opinions on products we dont carry..... i hate that a few shops ruin the rep for the good ones like i work for... now, im not sayin im the most friendly when "know it alls" come in and try to start bein dicks to me because "i work at a shop".... i normally either shut them up with the facts theyre wrong on, or say fuck it and let them make asses of themselves...... not everybody that reads forums, and watched youtube knows what theyre talking about.... i HONESTLY had a guy tell his buddy in our store that he saw a video of a 15" memphis shallow sub online.... the douchebag shops also have some douchebag customer stories......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

I find most shops to be owned & staffed by Dicks. I lived in Memphis 20 yrs. I found one decent shop there Autoradio. These guys treated me right. They never talked trash about my system & gave me honest advise on how to build my stuff. They gave cost prices on the most expensive pieces of my equipment because I was referring so many customers to their shop. The owner told me I was his best salesman. I will refer my friends to a quality shop. I'll trash talk the crappy ones in front of the owners. F them! They do shitty installs & run down any brand they don't sell. I know they only have a few brands but if they run down my stuff I'll tell them to get F'ed. I filed a lawsuit on one shop for F'ing up my truck with the alarm install.They cut wires all under my dash. I didn't get to court cause they settled but I didn't pay for the alarm,stereo install,4 gauge wiring kit, 3 PG 16 ft cables, sub box & subs. My lawyer scared the shit out of them. Their fine service lasted about 6 months before they went bankrupt. I guess the shops in Shreveport are shitty too. I've only been back hers 6 months & my friends are getting me to install their systems. I'll buy online & save money.

Cool deal, my dad is going to school in Edinboro and i'm at Penn State Behrend in Erie. I am almost positive it was at Elite Car Audio. I went to 4 shops that day, i was unimpressed with this one shop to say the least.

Last time I went in there was yrs ago. I was running 2 XXX 15s and 2 orion 2500ds in a wall. They tried to push some stuff on me as well. Needless to say their whole storefront shook when I left and they stood there with that stupid look on their faces .lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I own a shop, and think that most shops give good shops a bad rap.

You guys forget that you have me here, 24/7

Need ANYTHING.... Just hit me up.

Ill do my best to find what you want/need.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived