SDC11433.jpg

To this:

SDC11435.jpg

SDC11434.jpg

Then did some work on the box:

SDC11436.jpg

Went a little nuts on the designs :P

SDC11439.jpg

Got the bottom, a side, and the back all screwed together and by then I had ran both batteries for my drill dead so I had to resort to using a screwdriver to finish the side I was doing when the drill completely pooped itself, my arm hurts from tightening all those screws by hand!

SDC11444.jpg

Tonight's final progress

SDC11446.jpg

damn, truckin right along!!!!! I cant wait to see some vids of this in action!!!!!!! Looks good man!!!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

damn, truckin right along!!!!! I cant wait to see some vids of this in action!!!!!!! Looks good man!!!!!!

Thanks man! I'm excited to get it done too, got a side and two baffle pieces to screw on and then a few holes to cut (just a few ;)) and then I might have some vids of it first playing.

Thanks man! I'm excited to get it done too, got a side and two baffle pieces to screw on and then a few holes to cut (just a few ;)) and then I might have some vids of it first playing.

a few!!!!! lmfao yeah!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Zach you continue to be the most helpful guy involved in this build, thanks so much!

If I can do numbers like that I will be damn happy.

How close is that show to you? How much would it cost me to spend the night down there? It's about 8 hours drive from here, but I'd love to go. What does it cost to enter? I might like to use that 3500 if I do come :) I might just bring it down just so you can hear it ;) Where can I find the rules for the NSPL classes?

I thought about damp pro on doors, floor, and any plastic panels. Then SPL tiles on the roof, and sides of the car. But supposedly they aren't supposed to be used upside down? Any clue on this? The worst places I currently have flex is the roof and the rear sides so that's where I was thinking to put the SPL Tiles. What do you think I should do?

Hey if we could get a discount on getting two TL's (one for me and one for you) I'd do it.

I'm tuned into your build, that'll be sweet with both 15's for the SPL box!

Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully tomorrow I can get those pieces cut to the right size :lol: and get the rest of her screwed together. Then for cutting some holes and a countersink sheet!

The show is about an hour and a half away from me. I will be going on Saturday and staying in a hotel that night until Sunday since it's a two day show. If you wanted you could come to stay at my place on Sunday and head home on Monday instead of trying to drive home that far after the show on Sunday.

As far as NSPL rules they're pretty similar to Db Drag, but I can't actually tell you where to find the rules right now because the current one's haven't been released yet, there are only older versions out of them. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

I'll definately show you the pics once I start to build the new spl box for the car. I'm gonna just double up what I have now for one woofer just for two. I plan on using two 8" ports in about 6 cubes. I wanted to use a single 12" port but I just don't have the space available for a port that large so two 8's are the next best thing.

The offer for the use of the 3500 is there if you come and want to play around with it. I'm in need of a TL bad and don't want to pay what a new one costs, but if I have to break down and do it I will. I'm looking for a used one and if I can find that I'll be cool.

I'm waiting for some more progress!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

cant wait to see this mang. lookin good. oh yeah i got that today too, and left some good feedback. thanks again for that :D

The show is about an hour and a half away from me. I will be going on Saturday and staying in a hotel that night until Sunday since it's a two day show. If you wanted you could come to stay at my place on Sunday and head home on Monday instead of trying to drive home that far after the show on Sunday.

As far as NSPL rules they're pretty similar to Db Drag, but I can't actually tell you where to find the rules right now because the current one's haven't been released yet, there are only older versions out of them. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

I'll definately show you the pics once I start to build the new spl box for the car. I'm gonna just double up what I have now for one woofer just for two. I plan on using two 8" ports in about 6 cubes. I wanted to use a single 12" port but I just don't have the space available for a port that large so two 8's are the next best thing.

The offer for the use of the 3500 is there if you come and want to play around with it. I'm in need of a TL bad and don't want to pay what a new one costs, but if I have to break down and do it I will. I'm looking for a used one and if I can find that I'll be cool.

I'm waiting for some more progress!!!

I'm sending you a PM to work out the details, definitely wanna try and make that show.

Where the hell do you get 8inch or even 12inch ports? My 6" ports are plenty big for me for now ;)

I'll have some more progress for ya tomorrow! :D

cant wait to see this mang. lookin good. oh yeah i got that today too, and left some good feedback. thanks again for that :D

Glad to hear everything came okay bro! I just left you some feedback too, you'll have to go see what I said to find out if it's good or bad :P

Nightshade have you ever thought about one of these meters there only 260 there at makeitlouder.com / I might be buying one soon heres the link

http://makeitlouder.com/

EXOcontralto has a vid about these meters on youtube if you want to check it out heres the link for that as well

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Archived