UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

haha yeah, im not worried about looks, I just cant believe it fired right up with no issues what so ever LOL. heard they had it in protect the whole time they were trying to get it to work.. ive never had a issue with this amp, it must have been made especially for me :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Damn that poor car. looking good

will you make Slamology this year?

I want to, just depends on funds and my work, luckily im only part time even though im over 50~ hours a week now lol.. so I can schedule basically off whenever I want or need

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

might work on it today since I finally have a day off that im not working LOL.. gotta figure out why my windows wont roll down if its warm out

Team DC Audio

looks good, did you ever think about splitting the baffle and angling them to do basically a clam with center port?

thats what i want to do on my next build.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

did vtec kick in, yo?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

a major one is coming today, I got the windows fixed, some how the connector got yanked out on myside, even though I put it in and it was working when I had it here first... LOL

Kims hair is really curly and she was doing a hairtrick earlier, so shes going to straighten it to show how much air it does move...

she also said its louder than the original and rebuild... can only imagine whats going to happen when I double the power and get some subs that can handle it

Team DC Audio

did vtec kick in, yo?

LOL

Team DC Audio

Archived