Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's 18 everywhere.

But I was wrong this one time....... :pardon:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Posted

here is how Sacramento does it....

if you are under 21 and over 18 you can sell alcohol ONLY WITH ANOTHER CLERK that is over the age of 21 working with you. why you ask? hell if i know

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

well all i know is that i work at walgreens and they push that the state law is 21. and i know alot of places will let undies sell it, its not like theyd get carded if an undercover comes in lol

walgreens ftw! My walgreens doesn't sell alcohol though which is kinda cool so I don't have to see drunkards all the time. Plus it's minors on the main reg 80% of the time and I'm not sure how well my store obeys the laws. Lol.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

walgreens ftw! My walgreens doesn't sell alcohol though which is kinda cool so I don't have to see drunkards all the time. Plus it's minors on the main reg 80% of the time and I'm not sure how well my store obeys the laws. Lol.

yea i dont like it, weve had it for almost 4 months, and ive had tons of people with expired ids and 5 duis(i card EVERYONE cause im a douche like that) its pretty sad. and ive had people try to talk me into selling to them with no id or cause they were drunk. i even almost beat the shit out of this guy cause he was drunk, had a dui, drove to the store, and wanted to get in my face for cardin him then not sellin to him.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

I've seen sone people flip out just for asking for their name and number for the photo department. I can't imagine having to deny a drunk guy for not having an ID. Lol.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

ITS SELL, NOT SALE...I'm sorry but I see that shit so much it annoys me

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

The old truth of america u can get killed in war as soldier with 17 but ur first alcohol u get allowed to drink with 21.

Schizophrenic of the biblebeltbabylonian fags.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...