DC Sound Lab

^^^^^

I hope your not getting defensive- I heard your running stetsom so keep the flame suit on at all times lol

-Drew

He will need it, boy don't I know lol...and army you won't get 7k out :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

wow... thats the sexiest basket ive ever seen... damn makes my lvl 5 look small...

anybody have an idea on weight?

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

^^^^^

I hope your not getting defensive- I heard your running stetsom so keep the flame suit on at all times lol

-Drew

Thats a harsh comment Drew. If you are blowing up Stetsom amps you are doing something wrong... But then maybe i am the only guy on this site that knows what he is doing?

As for the lv6 it will be a high power DAILY sub. With a 4" coil it would handle 5k daily respectively. At a certain point adding more power on music gets you no where, just ask Rob lol. Why do you think i dont turn my amps up anymore?

My 2 cent do I think stetsom amps are junk no do they blow easy well let's put it this way everybody I have personally known running them have blown there's at 1 time or another but they do come with a good warranty so it equals out and third do they do rated power hmmmmm maybe some do however I am oldschool and believe a 14k amp with 1 hot and ground on it is impossible just my opinion however I would like thors feedback if he has ever clamped 14k out of his I would guess around 7 to 9k tops and I am not bashing stetsom like I said they do have a good warranty however I am still not sold on em.

Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg