bassl0va Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 I'm not sure that there are enough terminals there! lol This build is amazing! I think there needs to be a book made! My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
HHR Ed Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 thanks guys, yep, alot more work to do. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
corey0928 Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 This build is amazing, and Ed you do a great job and its awesome how dedicated you are to this build even though it isn't yours.
DDlincolnon22's Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 As always, great work Ed. Can't wait to see this thing finished. Team Digital Devastation My on-going 9518 build
Bacy2k Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 i found this build when it had about 15 pages. sounded crazy and favorited it on IE for when i had time to look through 15 pages. come back and theres 70. start at the beginning and keep seeing "i cant wait for this build to be done" and im sitting here thinking, "man, im smart, i waited a while so i get to see it all at once." then i get to page 72 and learn i am sadly mistaken lol. but its all good. im very happy to see all thats gone into it so far. amazing work ed. and trippi, thank you for dreaming this up and making it happen. gonna keep watching and definately gonna make a road trip to come hear this one day. and yes, i read every single post for 72 pages over the past 2 days lol Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
EclipseChris Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 I saw that last night too, right when i took my friend home. Nice progress on the build man, even the terminals look expensive =P I can't wait to see this in person. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
doug118 Posted June 26, 2010 Report Posted June 26, 2010 If I did the doors I may have recessed the speakers and put some fancy lights in or something. But the guy that did them did a good job and thats how he likes it, it looks fierce. you didn't do the doors?? I thought this whole project was 100% ED (audio portion) edit: trippi I don't remember what you're doing as far as chrome goes but here is some inspiration to leave a little bit of chrome on there 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Trippi Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 are you doing anything to break it up alittle? like as in the spaces between the speakers it looks kinda boring ... No offence just curious. BUILD IS LOOKIN SICK! Really like the buss bars no offense taken buddy..I'm always open to some sugstns..I see what u mean..maybe some more tweets? lol..Ed likes lights..I like speakers. i found this build when it had about 15 pages. sounded crazy and favorited it on IE for when i had time to look through 15 pages. come back and theres 70. start at the beginning and keep seeing "i cant wait for this build to be done" and im sitting here thinking, "man, im smart, i waited a while so i get to see it all at once." then i get to page 72 and learn i am sadly mistaken lol. but its all good. im very happy to see all thats gone into it so far. amazing work ed. and trippi, thank you for dreaming this up and making it happen. gonna keep watching and definately gonna make a road trip to come hear this one day. and yes, i read every single post for 72 pages over the past 2 days lol Thanks man! Come back in 2 weeks. you didn't do the doors?? I thought this whole project was 100% ED (audio portion) edit: trippi I don't remember what you're doing as far as chrome goes but here is some inspiration to leave a little bit of chrome on there One of my friends who owns a shop locally did the doors, dash, tweeters and batteries and thanks..I'm leaving a little chrome on there..just a little.. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Trippi Posted June 26, 2010 Author Report Posted June 26, 2010 I'm not sure that there are enough terminals there! lol This build is amazing! I think there needs to be a book made! Thanks..but I would settle for a few pics in a magazine..lol ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.