:clapping: ya i know... welcome to 09...and all the other :bull: ....ANYWAYS...i did it here cuz its seems like everyone reads this section.....

first...THANK YOU...F.N. AWESOME......

second.. if you havent tried his zips... do it.... ....you wont be sorry...200% worth the time to learn how to download them. i ve heard evryone make comments and was like ..meh.. i gots tunes but you have no idea. ultra clean beats..i cant say enuf.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

they're the =@ =@ =@ =@ =@

fixed

Edited by az73

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Section=area for threads

Threads=discussion within a section of a forum

imjustsayinthough

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Section=area for threads

Threads=discussion within a section of a forum

imjustsayinthough

damn kids...tomato tamato potato patatoe.hahaha

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

yea i downloaded the first like 6 zips on my mp3 and then seen it was goin to run out of space so then i decided to go to walmart and buy a 8gb usb and downloaded all of the zips onto it. theres so many songs the first like 6 or 7 zips theres like 333 i think on my mp3 :lol:

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

every single song i play in my truck on youtube is decaf lol pretty healthy stuff

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

who's this decaf

and did u mean "shizaaam" and forget the "aaam"... because id be cool with that too

well...um....i guess if you like shizaaam. from my smoking days the shiz was the best kronik you could get.keep up the great work

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Yes....Decaf in my deck eerryy day when i ride to work!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png