detroit???

DCmagnum

come on now theyre not that bad. they have some decent equipment ...i said some.... but i wouldnt let them install my floor mats. i agree that car tunes > mickeys but i prefer wow electronics @ 8 gratiot. my 3rd sub will be here monday and the box will be done sunday. i feel like a 18 yr old at the tittie bar for the 1st time. i hear theres a db comp in battle creek on 5-2. anyone else here about it or goin

In Eastpointe? I got my subs put in at a shop on 8 and Gratiot and its called Hollywood Sound. Name change or something?

yeah after the put in my radio and fucked up, I don't think I would let them wash my windows.

x2 i had issues with my radio and the wires were connected so bad it looked like a 3 year old did it, plus the radio sucked anyway lol

x2 i had issues with my radio and the wires were connected so bad it looked like a 3 year old did it, plus the radio sucked anyway lol

yeah I didn't know the consequences of buying Dual. And they also said it would be 50 dollars to plug in the wire from my amp into the radio, even though it was already hooked up to the previous radio. I peaced out and did that one on my own, I didn't want those douche bags in my car another second. And Car Tunes seemed great and they hooked up my friend really good so I had them install my underbodys, that one resulted in a break down because they fucked up a wiring harness.

In Eastpointe? I got my subs put in at a shop on 8 and Gratiot and its called Hollywood Sound. Name change or something?

no they bought out audio trends. the owners are real cool and know there shit. they came from morang and whittier area. its a pretty known store over there but some guy jumped outta the alley with a ak-47 and shot a salesman and a customer. the customer pist the guy off somehow and the salesman was just in the wrong place so they closed shop and moved a week later

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

lol you post a topic called detroit, and all the michiganders come floodin in. where the hell are yall at any other time???? lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

big pimpin is a sissy

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!