April 2010 SOTM Nominees, Sponored by Second Skin

i nominate myself and the jeep. only rattle in the whole jeep on the inside is the doors, and im about to use peel and seel! HELP AVOID THIS TRAGEDY!

link to build log; http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/64942-dc-sound-lab-jeep-part-iii-%26lt%3B1544-bass-race%26gt%3B/

if you see me at shows unless im doing a hairtrick or something ill have my doors open and the windows all the way down....this keeps the window track and all that from rattling, if i had some spl tiles or damp pro, i could stick it on there and it would probably stop the audible rattle on the inside.

dude . . . that thing is NO JOKE! I like! Great eye candy too . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

great start guys...this is what i like to see...BADASS systems...lots of activity...I WANT LOTS OF VOTES THIS MONTH...also please when nominating give me a build link please so that way im not searching all over

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

you guys realize, its kinda like paying a shop to do the work *granted i did help* but then you win SoTM and you take the prize and give it to the shop...

I mean, if i do win, im ordering the 300$ kit, so i will end up splitting it up with him anyways since that will prob be to much for that space :)

Hahaha thats funny, true but funny how ya said it. I wouldnt expect anything from Der, other than what he as already done, and that was recognition for the work i did..thanks enough for me, the $ didnt hurt either :lol:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Min ago i try to check out the competitors of SOTM april 10, i started with melissa, only 57 Sides.

I bet the owners of the systems who make a new thread where only 5-10 Pics of his build are in can win 11 from 12 SOTM a year.

Absolute trash to dig threads of this size for a little thing of community, no wonder that SOTM have no voters.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Min ago i try to check out the competitors of SOTM april 10, i started with melissa, only 57 Sides.

I bet the owners of the systems who make a new thread where only 5-10 Pics of his build are in can win 11 from 12 SOTM a year.

Absolute trash to dig threads of this size for a little thing of community, no wonder that SOTM have no voters.

WTF he say?

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Archived