Sonic Electronix

not sure if its the only effect but it makes your box slightly bigger so it slightly changes tuning.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

You don't have to wire them any differetnly unlees you have some regular mounted and the others inverted. been running my hdc3 inverted for over two years with no problems.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

See, I don't get it..why would you wire them backwards? Is it required or could I just wire it like normal?

Edit: Oh gotcha. I would either have them all normal or all inverted..not mixed.

cuz if two were inverted and two were regular just think. On a bass line two would be pushing into the box and two would be pushing out

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

See, I don't get it..why would you wire them backwards? Is it required or could I just wire it like normal?

Edit: Oh gotcha. I would either have them all normal or all inverted..not mixed.

you can mix them, just need to swap some wires around.

The ones that would be inverted would need their wires swapped.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived