mbdblue Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 Im usually a pretty strong guy, and like i said, i knew it was coming... But damn, it upset the stomach more than i ever imagined it would... Bout to order myself 2 kinetic 1800's that ive been wanting to temporarily mask the pain, haha. Life's a lot better when your excited to receive 120lbs worth of packaging. Favorite quote of the moment-- "don't wish me happiness, i don't expect to be happy, it's gotten beyond that. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor - I will need them all." Edit: and thanks for the support, and for not being dicks... i like this website too much, haha. Im gonna steal that quote man I like it... good luck bro, my parents divorced when I was 14...they try to hide it from you but you can tell when there not happy together. not a good idea to stay together for a kid cuz then there just gonna raise your sis when there both unhappy. Itll be better for your family in the end though. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Afrodeezyak Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 yeah my mom wrote my dad a letter asking him to live somewhere else when he was up in alaska working, i was about 5 or 6, remeber cryin like crazy when she told me about it Just hold your head up bro, you'll get through it
Drek75633 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 Man. Everything will work out in the end 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
Hotdog Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 Sorry to hear this.. believe it or not I coached Football for 6 years and in my town I would say there was about a 60% Divorce rate. The last team I coached had 30 kids and only 5 with both parents still together. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
n8ball2013 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 been there done that. It sucks but the hardest part will be helping your little sister to understand. Youre old enough to understand and I'm sure you would rather see your parents happy seperate then together miserable. It wont change the fact that it sucks but remember they are still your parents. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
JEMT8 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 As long as you and your sisters relationship with your dad stay the same it'll be easier for you guys. My parents got divorced when I was younger and I have a non existing relationship with my dad and it sucks growing up without a father figure to look up to. All my mom does is talk shit about him because he's a deadbeat who makes minimal effort to contact me and my sister and whatnot. I'm sure it's the same for a few guys on here as well. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
n8ball2013 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 As long as you and your sisters relationship with your dad stay the same it'll be easier for you guys. My parents got divorced when I was younger and I have a non existing relationship with my dad and it sucks growing up without a father figure to look up to. All my mom does is talk shit about him because he's a deadbeat who makes minimal effort to contact me and my sister and whatnot. I'm sure it's the same for a few guys on here as well. my mother always told me that when the time came I would realize what she saw and why things were the way she was. I was about 15 when i realized it. I havent talked to him since I was 18 and im 28 now. my father wanted nothign to do with me until my name started coming up in the paper for basketball and baseball. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Mureta Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 If your Dad still loves your mom, tell him to give it 40days.. if she still wants the divorce then ok. But for her to give him 40 days. and then rent him "Fireproof". And have him follow those steps in it. It does work. If he or She still truely loves the other, it will work. If not then at least they gave it another try for 40 days.
TeejayBee Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 my parents have been split since i was 1 year old and just be happy your dad will help you with shit and talk to you. Last time i went to my dads i hit him because he said im a bad son for not wanting him to be at my Air Force graduation when he hasnt gotten me shit since i was born . But it dosnt bug me because i make just as much as he does in a month and i push that in his face when he says stupid shit. just dont let it bring you down
parton226 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 sorry to hear that bro i know the feeling parton226
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.