kingcabon20s Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 I moved to ga 2 years ago I believe wing house use to be chili's or some shit didnt it?? If you turned on alamo from s. florida go to the stop sign go couple streets up to dail take a left I use to live right down there on solana st you can google it an still see my trucks in the driveway LoL use to buy all my audio stuff from jp or ultimate sound that use to be on s. florida before they closed down.. Or the acessory shop which shut down an when i left it was the right konnection.. havent been back in 2 years hear hooters tore down the hotel an is now huge an has car show's all the time. Polk county got hit by 3 hurricanes one year tornadoe's all the time Had to pick my mom up from geico one nite an drove right by a tornado no bull shit you just get use to it i guess.. I remember living in sarasota when andrew went thru. that i was a lil gitter bug but remember the front door an windows blowing in .. My seller feedback.
B Slaps Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 didnt read shit on this thread, just want to let you know the sunshine state is california. just fyi. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
newls1 Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 didnt read shit on this thread, just want to let you know the sunshine state is california. just fyi. that maybe so.....but our FL tags say SUNSHINE STATE! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
B Slaps Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 were the sunshine state dammit, you guys have scarface and yola. what more do you want. not to mention orange juice. we got weed , girls in bikinis and triple golds. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
R_Mac_1 Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 California is the Golden State. Florida is the Sunshine State. I've never been to CA but I'd much rather visit there than FL TBH. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
kingcabon20s Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 Ive lived in cali and fl florida is the sunshine state cali feels like your on the sun..lol My seller feedback.
Baydestrian Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Not all Cali is super hot...The Bay Area>anywhere...I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, I love the Bay. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.